Aardvark on vacation

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: Aardvark on vacation

Post by Casual Observer »

AArdvark wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:16 pm If they cant do without me for a fortnight then they need to start hiring
Great perspective to have. In the "infoeconomy" they've trained us that if we go on vacation we might come back having proven that were not necessary. I can count on at least two hands the number of people I've seen go on vacation and then canned the week they get back. So I don't take vacations.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

AArdvark wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:16 pm If they cant do without me for a fortnight then they need to start hiring
'Vark, if you're missing work to spend a lot of time playing a video game, I think you need to reconsider your priorities!
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Oh ha ha. It is to laugh

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

It started to rain ten minutes before I was gonna grill out. This is the fifth time in two weeks.

WTF!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »