Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain???

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain???

Post by Casual Observer »

Question for you guys who probably play way more games than I have recently: Has anyone played Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and if so is it good? I just ordered it as one of my Xmas presents so I'm already committed but just curious what folks think. From the reviews it seems right up my alley with open world, fps, and business building aspects as well as apparently the creator wanted to be a filmmaker so he makes it all creative and shit. Any feedback on this?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain???

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Yeah, people say the ending is bad but that it is good until you reach that point.

I haven't seen a game ending in YEARS, so how they end matter little to me!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Filthy casual!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

My friend and Co worker is a big fan of the series. I love Metal Gear myself but have only played the following:

Metal Gear (NES)
Metal Gear (MSX)
Metal Gear: Snake’s Revenge
Metal Gear Solid

I never owned the systems that played later games in the series. However, the director as you mentioned.. yeah he’s a favorite of mine. I strongly recommend his “interactive novel” type games: Snatcher and Policenauts.

Also, I’m currently playing Kojima’s newest game! https://www.joltcountry.com/phpBB3/view ... 07#p104907
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻