Disco Elysium trailer

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Disco Elysium trailer

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Re: Disco Elysium trailer

Post by pinback »

Is there anything else you can tell us about this?
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

"I'm only interested if it is about a person, place, or thing. It has to have pictures and sound. And it must have a beginning, middle, and an end. I have standards, you know." - Amy Poehler
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:09 am Is there anything else you can tell us about this?
Yes! I like the art direction and it seems like it may be a detective game with lunatics. That's why I am dancing the Disco!! Also, I guess it is coming out soon.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

In my opinion, the most interesting thing about this is they won't tell you how much it's going to cost! This to me, ticks out like a red thumb holding a red flag. When places won't tell you how much it's going to cost, or use the old chestnut, "if you have to ask how much it costs, you cant afford it," it's a dead-bang certainty they're overcharging and/or gouging customers.

On the other hand, there is the advice of real-estate investor Carleton Sheets, "If the price you're asking doesn't embarrass you, and make you feel sick-to-your-stomach at how greedy you've become, it means you're not charging enough." Maybe hey haven't found a price point yet that upsets their consciences but doesn't do so for the customers.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Good point. I think they didn't mention price in the trailer because the trailer would be inaccurate if they did such a thing as soon as the price changed.

I would bet it would retail for $29.99 with 10% off if you buy it during the first week.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I guess it's gonna be $39.99.