ITT, we pick the 11 other cartoons for the Crazy Doogle calendar

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

ITT, we pick the 11 other cartoons for the Crazy Doogle calendar

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Look, I'm not giving the kid a hard time, but I think we all know what the #1 Crazy Doodle was.

That leaves 12 other months! I said 11 because nobody is going to understand the custom calendar industry like I do. Do you think Abigail Ratchford has 12 pictures of her taken and repeats it for the cover? Of fuckin' course not. And some calendars do 14 months but we're LETTING THAT GO.

I am now taking nominations for the other 12 months for Crazy Doodles. It's OPEN. Let's go!!!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: ITT, we pick the 11 other cartoons for the Crazy Doogle calendar

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I am going to nominate this one for like SEPTEMBER because after 8 jokes we just see Paul's goddamn head and torso for a month, as inspired by the Cyberpunk graphic - I think? Was it inspired by that, Vartus?

the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Ben and Billy were both using it as their avatars and I wanted to get in on the act by drawing my own

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

I don't know who that drawing is supposed to look like, but it looks absolutely nothing like me. If I was going to guess - and I have no idea where this one came from - I think it looks like John the Baptist, the one the largest selling book of fiction in the world says dunked Jesus H. Christ in a lake.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.