Everyone should to try new indie game Unclearness

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Adriandem

Everyone should to try new indie game Unclearness

Post by Adriandem »

A wonderful cyberpunk detective to pass comfortably in one night. It tells the story of a private detective Stan Ingram, who got into a lot of scrapes. It is quite entertaining and makes you think. The graphics and audio are top class, I especially like the soundtrack. There are a few minor characters, who also unwittingly appeal for sympathy, for example, Dr. Chris. The plot arch of this part is only the prologue to the main story, so I believe that in future something greater and better is waiting for us:) Orphic is a promising team, we are waiting for updates, news and new games.

Download:

Tdarcos

S[ammers foreifn who are, need English language to learn

Post by Tdarcos »

Have you ever noticed how people - and I use the loosest definition of that word to refer to them - whom are trying to scam others whom are native speakers of English, invariably are not? Whether they are spamming newsgroups, sending 419 scams involving over-invoiced oil contracts, money skimmed from government contracts, or trying to move stolen bank boxes stuffed with cash out of the country, they always have errors in spelling, grammar, usage, and/or proficiency.

i guess the smell of money attracts these slime, and they target Americans - or at least, English-speaking people - not because they have any respect for people in their home countries, but because they are too impoverished for there to be anything to steal. I don't think any of the spamming scammers would have a qualm about robbing someone of everything they have or leaving someone with no means of survival, it's just that their home countries are so poor there's not enough available to make it worth the effort to steal. The pickings in rich countries are clearly better.

Further, their own inadequate mastery of the English language is a clear and obvious demonstration of the poor and limited resources the public schools of those regions, typical third-world quality reminiscent of such places as Afghanistan, Detroit, the District of Columbia, or sub-Saharan Africa.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Everyone should to try new indie game Unclearness

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I am okay with them advertising new games here. Why not, right? I'll probably even get it, even though I didn't appreciate them posting it in two forums. But the first is okay, right Paul?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:39 pm But the first is okay, right Paul?
I believe spammers deserve Summary Execution for a first offense. For a second offense they deserve more severe punishment. i just haven't quite figured out how to impose it yet.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

This is just a bot doing SEO. In other words, spam.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I wonder if I got this game?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Oh. It got savaged.

Flack

Post by Flack »

It sounds terrible. Who wants to play a game as a private detecti-- oh.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."