Actually game is fabulous with cool characters

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Adriandem

Actually game is fabulous with cool characters

Post by Adriandem »

An entertaining indie game for a couple of hours, with cool graphics and music. For having good time and getting good impression. Detective Stan is an interesting character, that you want to watch. I especially like the cast of actors who voiced the characters, in Russian as well as in English. The Russian voicing was made by popular bloggers, which is a cool move and a pleasant surprise. The audience is just happy. Orphic Games did a great job trying to make a good product and surprise gamers. I think the studio has a great future, because soon their new projects will be released.

Download:

Tdarcos

Re: Actually game is fabulous with cool characters

Post by Tdarcos »

Ahh, this whore is a Russian spammer. Software development in Russia is excellent, they make some of the most virulent computer viruses and are experts in the develoment of ransomware. All targeted at the West, and demanding payment in untraceable Bitcoin.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

Adriandem wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:40 am The Unclearness is a horribly-translated, poorly-designed, unoptimized car crash, an endurance exercise where the player stumbles from one badly-explained set piece to another with only the faintest grasp of what their purpose is supposed to be. I played this from start to 'finish' and in those five hours, I found myself considering alcoholism as a way of coping with the pain

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

The Happiness Engine wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:41 pm
Adriandem wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:40 am I played this from start to 'finish' and in those five hours, I found myself considering alcoholism as a way of coping with the pain
"It can't be that bad."
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

You know what has a bad reputation? Flatout 3! Man, I'd hope nobody compared my game with the worst-reviewed game on Steam.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:31 am You know what has a bad reputation? Flatout 3! Man, I'd hope nobody compared my game with the worst-reviewed game on Steam.
Ha. I still remember my disappointment when it came out. I would have requested a refund if I had actually paid for it!