An alternative to RoundUp®

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos

An alternative to RoundUp®

Post by Tdarcos »

A new product is running ads claiming it is an alternative to Roundup® and (without saying so) providing an alternative to the cancer-causing chemical glyphosate, the main active ingredient in Roundup®,

This alternative is Natria® Grass & Weed Control. If anyone is interested, you can get a $4 rebate at their website, https://www.natria.com/natria-grass-weed-root-kill
and you can either get a check by mail or a check image by return e-mail (which can be printed out to scan for mobile deposit.)

I just thought it's cute how they're set up to receive uploads of rebate info and can return a check image you can then mobile deposit.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: An alternative to RoundUp®

Post by Casual Observer »

Ok, the new normal is Tdarcos is really bored.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Casual Observer wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:31 pm Ok, the new normal is Tdarcos is really bored.
When you can't get out of bed, can barely move, don't have your computer (are using a tablet), and are missing a leg, you kind of get interested in things other people might not find all that interesting.

I am, to the best of my knowledge, not bored. I have at least 20 books in Kindle Unlimited I want to read (but can only check out ten at a time) and have a number of things I want to work on that are too tedious to do on a tablet and need to wait for me to get my computer and NAS back. There are times I completely ignore the TV or even turn it off. Once I had been doing so many things on my tablets I hadn't turned on the TV for two days.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

ChainGangGuy

Post by ChainGangGuy »

What kinda chow they servin' up in that place?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

ChainGangGuy wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:03 pm What kinda chow they servin' up in that place?
"Is this food fit for human consumption? Nurse, are these sheets changed every day? And I don't mean from bed to bed! And you, nurse, isn't there some life support you're supposed to be disconnecting?"
- D.C. Cab

The food isn't too bad, sometimes I don't like it but often it's quite tasty. A number of things have to be for diabetics or are reduced calorie; the low cal ice cream has a funny aftertaste. Sausages are often good, and breakfast can often be nice when you have cheese omelette, cottage cheese, oatmeal, wheat toast with margarine and jelly, 2% milk, hot chocolate, and raisin bran.