2019 video game finalists

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: 2019 video game finalists

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Billy Mays wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:24 pm
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 6:33 pmI am sure some nerd made a passionate argument about how many hours it was played and how many machines it was played on.
A lone nerd theory in which the "nerd" votes for Microsoft over golden era Atari. You're worse than the anti-vaxers.
There is some pro-Microsoft Solitaire article floating around written by a webshit that I can't be bothered to find that droolingly lubed up and handied Solitaire and I am sure that was the influence of whatever idiot got in front of a room and loudly proclaimed his arguments for it. You know it happened, don't be argumentative. I am not saying the guy in question was of sound mind or completely sober or anything; there's a chance he read a bunch of Modern Drunkard reviews ahead of his speech and just sort of pantomimed what he felt it's like to be drunk for the other panelists at The Strong before ending his inane warblings by butt-chudding around the room like the cards do in Microsoft Solitaire when you win, although he'd have to be pretty desperate for the acceptance of a bunch of strangers for that to happen.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Only 79% of all solitaire games are even winnable, however that percentage is greatly reduced by all of the unwinnable states a person can enter through no fault of their own through bad mechanics and insufficient information given. This makes solitaire a non-game.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

I'm going to coin a phrase here. Commander Channeling.

THE
79%
AARDVARK

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

Today's nerds don't know what an Atari is. They were born in 1995.

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

Billy Mays believes any non-perfect information game isn't one. Wow.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Well, I guess we all know now who's happy with THE results of this competition.