Crazy Doodles

Animated GIFs & Nonsense

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:20 am

I never finished this one but it's not like I'm getting graded by Mrs. Short-little-fat-thing. (my third grade art teacher).

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:51 am

I have some older stuff in a box somewhere. Haven't seen the folder since we moved. I'll dig around and see if I find any post-able stuff.

THE
CRAP ROTATION
AARDVARK

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:03 am

I can't draw worth a damn with my vision still in a blur state but I'll give you a word picture of a couple of related images:

(1) A man lying at the bottom of what looks like a huge picnic basket, as the sun beats down on him, and says "Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?"

(2) Another one is a picture of a dump truck emptying asphalt into the front hopper of a road paving machine. Out of the back of the paving machine is fresh black road surface. On the side of the truck is the company's name, "Good Intentions Paving, LLC." One of the men on the machine says to the dump truck driver, "By the way, where did they say this road was going to?"
For a good time, call 202-762-1401, in Colorado and the West, call 719-567-6742.

Flack

Post by Flack » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:32 pm

The funniest part of that whole post was that the company is a LLC.
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Bob Ross' Joy of Painting

Post by Bob Ross' Joy of Painting » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:11 pm

MORE DOODLES PLEASE!!!!!! (obnoxious, screenbreaking shit deleted)

Bob Ross' Joy of Painting

Post by Bob Ross' Joy of Painting » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:13 pm

That's weird, sorry about that...

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:14 pm

Gotta have a couple cocktails first.

THE
WON'T BE LONG
AARDVARK

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:55 pm

Flack wrote:The funniest part of that whole post was that the company is a LLC.
You have to look at how things are. The extremely favorable tax treatment of LLCs - single member LLCs are not taxed, multiple member LLCs are taxed as partnerships - and that they still have the limited liability protections of corporations, plus there are no restrictions on number of members or citizenship of members as there is with an S corporation, means an LLC is an extremely attractive form of business structure for any organization that does not need go public or offer stock.

I'll offer this prediction. Within 20 years, LLCs will be the dominant form of business operation in the U.S. About the only businesses still operating as corporations will be public businesses or organizations that, by law, cannot operate as LLCs, like stock brokerages and banks. If they ever figure a way for LLCs to sell memberships on stock exchanges, the corporation as a type of business will almost completely disappear.
For a good time, call 202-762-1401, in Colorado and the West, call 719-567-6742.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:56 am

Let me see if I can work that into a crazy doodle.

THE
LOTTA BEER
AARDVARK

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:35 am

Tdarcos wrote:
You have to look at how things are. The extremely favorable tax treatment of LLCs - single member LLCs are not taxed, multiple member LLCs are taxed as partnerships - and that they still have the limited liability protections of corporations, plus there are no restrictions on number of members or citizenship of members as there is with an S corporation, means an LLC is an extremely attractive form of business structure for any organization that does not need go public or offer stock.

I'll offer this prediction. Within 20 years, LLCs will be the dominant form of business operation in the U.S. About the only businesses still operating as corporations will be public businesses or organizations that, by law, cannot operate as LLCs, like stock brokerages and banks. If they ever figure a way for LLCs to sell memberships on stock exchanges, the corporation as a type of business will almost completely disappear.
Tdarcos wrote:

Way to explain the fun away, Buzz Killington.

pinback

Post by pinback » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:46 am

I missed the Blue Jays game because I had to sit here deleting all of Billy Mays' posts and fixing his bullcrap. Hey Billy! Don't do it again!
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Flack

Post by Flack » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:20 am

Tdarcos wrote:

You have, on occasion, asked to have things explained to you, so I will explain this to you. If this is an occasion in which you did not want this explained to you, kindly disregard and keep rolling.

The reason this is funny is because the company's "form of business operation" is completely irrelevant to the joke, but the fact that you felt the need to add "LLC" to it (which you have mentioned that you also use) is a jarring and unnecessary detail.

It would be the same as if you started off a joke with, "A guy, who happens to be a notary, walks into a bar..."

pinback

Post by pinback » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:27 am

Why did the chicken cross Baltimore Ave.?
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Flack

Post by Flack » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:39 am

To get to the scooter charging outlet next to the bus stop, of course.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:45 am

pinback wrote:Hey Billy! Don't do it again!
Sorry about that.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:52 am

Flack wrote:It would be the same as if you started off a joke with, "A guy, who happens to be a notary, walks into a bar..."
That doesn't sound like any joke that I would want to hear.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:27 pm

I looked around for my old stuff but this is what I have to deal with...

So I figured that I would just have a few beerth and draw up some new stuff...

THE
WHAT A CHORE THAT
MUST BE
AARDVARK

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:30 pm