Merry Xmas

Animated GIFs & Nonsense

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

Merry Xmas

Post by Jizaboz » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:02 pm

Today I dug in my mailbox and found a package I assumed was for my GF (my 6$ skate or die 2 NES cartridge from EBay arrived yesterday) but instead discovered it was from the Viridian company and addressed to me!

Hell yeah! A package from my friend Tdarcos! Then I shake it slightly and I am completely perplexed as to what it could be. I will post shortly with a picture of what he sent as soon as I can, but wanted to start this post to say the following:

1. Paul.. thank you man. I really can’t recall the last time a friend actually sent me a gift in the past 16 years or so aside from Flack. That says something for our circle in general.

2. Merry Christmas or whatever form of holiday you celebrate to all of you. If you don’t celebrate at all that’s cool too. I’ve convinced remaining family to keep shit low key this year and only 2 relatives will probably come over. Finally have the “aluminum” tree I’ve wanted since 1983 instead of blowing money on a real tree.. though it’s only 2 feet tall haha.

Jizaboz

Re: Merry Xmas

Post by Jizaboz » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:17 pm

Jelly Belly candy canes! I did not know such a thing existed.

Tdarcos

Re: Merry Xmas

Post by Tdarcos » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:16 pm

Jizaboz wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:17 pm
Jelly Belly candy canes! I did not know such a thing existed.
I didn't either. They were like 2/$4 at Rite Aid, and in both of my hospitalizations you were the only one who called me I felt your concern showed you deserved it. If you count the postage value on the picture, with Forever stamps worth 50c and 2nd Ounce stamps worth 24c, it cost more to mail the present than the present cost.
The lessons of history teach us - if they teach us anything - that no one learns the lessons of history. tdarcos@tdarcos.com