I can't believe Runner outlived....

Animated GIFs & Nonsense

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Casual Observer

Re: I can't believe Runner outlived....

Post by Casual Observer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:16 am

Again lil bill, this board has always had a thing called "wrong base fairy" that's where someone inadvertently posts something seemingly off topic because they missed the fact that they were clicked into the wrong thread. You just posted some random obscure photo of a generic stallion in the correct thread which is a failure of playing the threads' game, ironically a stupid thread you started in imitation of a thread we started long before you graduated highschool.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:39 am

One thread has pictures of people while the other thread has pictures of animals. If you had just admitted that you randomly posted the deceased actor in any thread on this forum, completely blind and by chance, and it just so happened to be this one then I would have given you the benefit of the doubt despite how unlikely a story that was. The problem here is that you saw a picture of a horse and immediately decided that this was the correct thread to post in.

Even more egregious is the fact that you are not allowing my famous dead animal post to run the natural course of stumping Tdarcos and then I or somebody else has to point out what you are obviously missing here.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:42 am

Hey, Billy, don't worry about it. This bored has always had a thing called "Casual Observer is wrong, again, as usual."
"Come my restoration… Wash my body clean."
⁠— Martin Page, In the House of Stone and Light

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:45 pm

Can someone register Wrong Base Fairy and institute some sanity around here??
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Casual Observer

Post by Casual Observer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:47 pm

Billy Mays wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:39 am
One thread has pictures of people while the other thread has pictures of animals. If you had just admitted that you randomly posted the deceased actor in any thread on this forum, completely blind and by chance, and it just so happened to be this one then I would have given you the benefit of the doubt despite how unlikely a story that was. The problem here is that you saw a picture of a horse and immediately decided that this was the correct thread to post in.

Even more egregious is the fact that you are not allowing my famous dead animal post to run the natural course of stumping Tdarcos and then I or somebody else has to point out what you are obviously missing here.
Must be some correlation between you being a trumpster and not being able to recognize facts or play by the rules.

pinback

Post by pinback » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:09 pm

Make JC Kind Again!
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:16 pm

Casual Observer wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:47 pm
not being able to recognize facts or play by the rules.

It took you 3 days to figure out why you posting a picture of a black man in a dead animal thread was the wrong thing to do and only after somebody pointed it out to you. You then went on to insult me because of my horse post in the dead animal thread. These are the facts.

As for the rules, they're pretty simple but first you need to learn to develop some compassion for your fellow person before you'd even understand them.

Flack

Post by Flack » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:53 pm

Wait, I get it now -- this is all a piece of performance art called "beating a dead horse."
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

Casual Observer

Post by Casual Observer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Billy Mays wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:16 pm
Casual Observer wrote:

It took you 3 days to figure out why you posting a picture of a black man in a dead animal thread was the wrong thing to do and only after somebody pointed it out to you. You then went on to insult me because of my horse post in the dead animal thread. These are the facts.

As for the rules, they're pretty simple but first you need to learn to develop some compassion for your fellow person before you'd even understand them.
I have zero "0" compassion for the 35% of trumpster "americans". I remarked to my wife rhe other day about this, I'm having trouble seeing people like you as similar kinds of animal, I don't see you as even modern human, to me youre like a Neanderthal waiting to be rolled over by modern humans. Bottom line is there's a difference between accidentally posting in a stupid imitation thread and you stupidly posting a picture that had no relation to the point of the forum "game" that you imitated. Where the fuck in the internet did you come from?

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:23 am

Casual Observer wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:39 pm
Billy Mays wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:16 pm
Casual Observer wrote:

I have zero "0" compassion for the 35% of trumpster "americans". I remarked to my wife rhe other day about this, I'm having trouble seeing people like you as similar kinds of animal, I don't see you as even modern human, to me youre like a Neanderthal waiting to be rolled over by modern humans. Bottom line is there's a difference between accidentally posting in a stupid imitation thread and you stupidly posting a picture that had no relation to the point of the forum "game" that you imitated. Where the fuck in the internet did you come from?
The cold, hard truth of it is that I'm rubber and you're glue and what bounces off of me sticks to you. So basically all of those nasty things you have been saying to me is in reality nasty things you are saying about yourself.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:26 am

Hey, hey, hey, can we please get back to posting pictures of dead animals?

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:33 am

RealNC

Post by RealNC » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:03 am

Stop posting pictures of black people.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Hey, I just thought of something. We don't know that Commander's cat is dead or alive at this point, right? Only he knows for sure. Unless he tells us, the cat is BOTH dead and alive. We assume Runner is alive...but then, there's pictures of his apartment, so it could be either way. And I was gonna name MY next cat Schrodinger...

THE
REAL LIFE
BEAT ME TO IT
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:24 pm

RealNC wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:03 am
Stop posting pictures of black people.

This is the first time in 2018 that I laughed out loud at a post on JC.

Well done.
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:32 am

To whom it may concern:
02/26/2018 06:25 AM EST; My cat is currently:
[ ] Alive, scampering and playing; [ ] Alive, moving around; [x] Alive, eating; [ ] Alive, busy in litter box; [ ] Alive, sitting or laying; [ ] Alive, sleeping; [ ] Alive, activity unknown; [ ] Dead; [ ] Decaying.
06:28 AM My cat is currently:
[x] Alive, scampering and playing; [ ] Alive, moving around; [ ] Alive, eating; [ ] Alive, busy in litter box; [ ] Alive, sitting or laying; [ ] Alive, sleeping; [ ] Alive, activity unknown; [ ] Dead; [ ] Decaying.

More details later as needed.

Sincerely, Paul Robinson, DBA Tansin A. Darcos

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:56 pm

This is not how quantum Tdarcos mechanics (LLC) works! By observing AND telling us state of your cat you've skewed the results.

Let's start over.

THE
HOW MANY CLOCKS
AARDVARK

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:08 pm

My cat is not a quantum mechanic. He operates in meatspace same as I do and requires no unusual perception.

Right now he's lying down on my bed, about 1/2 meter away, where I can pet his sleeping body. As he is also occupying space I lie down on to sleep, I will soon need to move and potentially wake him up.

ChainGangGuy

Post by ChainGangGuy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:36 pm

Don't do irreparable harm, Pepperidge Farm.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:42 pm

More pictures of deceased animals, please!

... Not any of mine, I mean!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!