Billy Mays Told You So.

Animated GIFs & Nonsense

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Billy Mays

Re: Billy Mays Told You So.

Post by Billy Mays » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:51 pm

Actually, that's an adjective you just used. The verb form of Tdarcos is already a long established thing now and it's when you accept a gift and then fail to acknowledge it.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:01 am

n/t

THE
POINT PROVEN
AARDVARK

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:30 am

I wish Paul would honor me like that, I am nothing in the shadow of his magnificence, he is truly the greatest human being I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Take this for example:

Rereading this thread, I noticed that Paul had made this comment:
Tdarcos wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:37 pm
Look at a container of roach powder or an insecticide spray, and either in black or red, on the back with the instructions, the first fifteen words on that package will be identical: WARNING: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.

Now, it is important contextually to know that I am obsessive over cleanliness so I have never owned nor saw the need to own roach powder, but thought to myself what he wrote couldn't possibly be true. It's absurd to think such a thing would be on the label of roach powder, they don't have a "it's against the law to beat people over the head with hammers" label on hammer, so I had to investigate. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I started researching what is the most effective roach powder on the market, what is the best selling roach powder, narrowing it down to the US market, any Maryland regional brands, googling images of roach powders and their labels both front and back...And I began to think to myself that me, somebody who has never even seen a roach in real life will now start receiving targeted adds for roach powders and roach powder related products and services.

Paul puts on a cape before rolling up to a keyboard.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:43 am

I just noticed that there are actually 19 words in his 15 word claim! Each time you reread a Paul post it is like receiving an entirely new present to unwrap. Is there no limit to this man's generosity?

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:24 pm

God, you are such a tedious maggot, to the point where I now gloss over your posts in much the same way no one reads Paul's mis-copied wikipedia posts. Can you even say anything interesting other than your obviously insincere "shit-stirring as helpful dialogue?" You might as well just shout "I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS" at the end of every post, it'd be funnier.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:24 pm

Your post here is both weird and off-topic. reported.

ChainGangGuy

Post by ChainGangGuy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:48 pm

Billy Mays wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:30 am
I wish Paul would honor me like that, I am nothing in the shadow of his magnificence, he is truly the greatest human being I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
We are rather small in that man's shadow, B. Mays.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:59 pm

Well, you could always go back to doing Infomercials. Oh wait a moment...
"Light of the World, shine on me."
- England Dan and John Ford Coley, Love Is the Answer

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:14 pm

the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!