Paul Tracker

Animated GIFs & Nonsense

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Flack

Re: Paul Tracker

Post by Flack » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:22 am

Billy Mays wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:02 pm
Also, I'm not comfortable with breaking the fourth wall. I was hoping the conversation wouldn't have gone in this direction but you pushed me towards it: I'm a shy person. There, I hope you're happy now.
Billy Mays wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:12 pm
I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree here. Perhaps the reason my methods work while ICJ and Flack think they're ridiculous is because of the fact that I am a towering, broad-shouldered, alpha. I also drive a Ferrari.
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:24 am

Ok, this is bordering on cyberbullying now.

Flack

Post by Flack » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:14 pm

Haha! Keeping you around all this time was worth that single laugh.
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:19 am

iwitnessbullying.org

Casual Observer

Post by Casual Observer » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:51 am

At this point a Trump supporter is barely recognizable as human, much less American. So bullying Billy Boy should be perfectly legal.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:44 am

At this point I'm forced to remind you guys to put your personal prejudices in check and stick to the two themes of this topic: finding out if anyone has heard from Paul and admiring Paul's work.

Casual Observer

Post by Casual Observer » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:33 am

Billy Mays wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:44 am
At this point I'm forced to remind you guys to put your personal prejudices in check and stick to the two themes of this topic: finding out if anyone has heard from Paul and admiring Paul's work.
It's not about "prejudice", your asshole is ruining this country, causing damage that will take decades or generations to fix. He's fucking with our allies while cozing up with dictators and enemies. He's caused my cost of gasoliine to almost double in 500 days and his trade war is driving up our cost of cars, appliances, and even consumer electronics. He's accomplished nothing with N. Korea while lying about that and absolutely everything that he talks about. He fucked up the Puerto Rico hurricane response while lying about it and attacking the victims.

Even if we set aside the fact that he seems very guilty of conspiracy with a foreign enemy and money laundering and graft and so many other ethical violations, I can't see Trump as anything less than the worst, most divisive "president" this f****d up country has ever had.

Whenever I meet a trump supporter in person I smile and excuse myself as soon as possible. I won't listen to their shit in the real world. You people want it to be "normal" for a president to be able to lie about everything he says and does as long as he "pisses off liberals" or "gives the right judges" or "BUILDS THE WALL" or whatever other racist shit is on your list.

Trump supporters should not be considered American citizens. You should go back to england or germany or whatever white country you came from. America is about diversity and freedom so you're not welcome.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Casual Observer wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:33 am
It's not about "prejudice", your asshole is ruining this country, causing damage that will take decades or generations to fix. He's fucking with our allies while cozing up with dictators and enemies. He's caused my cost of gasoliine to almost double in 500 days and his trade war is driving up our cost of cars, appliances, and even consumer electronics. He's accomplished nothing with N. Korea while lying about that and absolutely everything that he talks about. He fucked up the Puerto Rico hurricane response while lying about it and attacking the victims.

Even if we set aside the fact that he seems very guilty of conspiracy with a foreign enemy and money laundering and graft and so many other ethical violations, I can't see Trump as anything less than the worst, most divisive "president" this f****d up country has ever had.

Whenever I meet a trump supporter in person I smile and excuse myself as soon as possible. I won't listen to their shit in the real world. You people want it to be "normal" for a president to be able to lie about everything he says and does as long as he "pisses off liberals" or "gives the right judges" or "BUILDS THE WALL" or whatever other racist shit is on your list.

Trump supporters should not be considered American citizens. You should go back to england or germany or whatever white country you came from. America is about diversity and freedom so you're not welcome.
fake news

Casual Observer

Post by Casual Observer » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:04 pm

Billy Mays wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:14 pm
fake news
fucking LOL

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:32 am

Anyone heard from Paul?

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Is he still earning his twenty bucks a month on Caltrops?

THE
PART TIMER
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:10 pm

Yeah, Jonsey, keep sending him checks, and when they stop getting cashed, ahhh, we'll... we'll know what's up.
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Aardvark, no, our transaction is now complete as far as I am concerned between myself, Caltrops and Paul. If he would like to do it again in the future that's fine. But yes, it's over.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:23 pm

Sorry guys. Extreme work hours lately. I will try to give Paul a call tomorrow. Nag me about it if I don’t update the thread by this weekend.

pinback

Post by pinback » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:03 pm

Weekend's comin' up, boss!
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:44 pm

Work swamped me since Pinbacks post but I got a chance to call Paul tonight. We talked for 2+ hours about tech and other sensational things while watching some Forged in Fire on History channel.

He’s still in rehab but is in excellent spirits. Plenty of stuff to watch on TV and had his charging situation straight. The trip to the doc was for an external wound rather than an internal issue. Basically he developed a half-dollar wound on his foot but it’s not gangrene or necrosis.

Casual Observer

Post by Casual Observer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:56 pm

Forged in fire is awesome.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:00 pm

It is a good show! My buddy over here the other day was like “I hate most gameshows but this is cool”. I agree.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 pm

For those interested, as of 3:15 EST today I am still alive.

This weekend I'm going out to the shooting range here in Prince George's County to take the 16-hour class to qualify for all three of the Maryland, DC and Virginia handgun permits. What shocked me was this year's decision by the U.S. Federal Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit in Wrenn v. District of Columbia finding the requirement to have a good reason to get a permit unconstitutional. This made DC a strict Shall Issue state. You fill out the application, you are not disqualified, you complete the classes, be fingerprinted, and pay $70, and they must issue the permit. Who'd have thought.

My real interest is in a Maryland Wear and Carry permit w2hich requires the same 16-hour training class and marksmanship practice as DC. Problem is Maryland is a "may issue" state which means the possibility of refusal of people without political connections is high and the application also has a "good reason" requirement, usually like you've had threats. Well, what I'm going to argue on the application is (1) I am a handicapped man whose hands are weakened by his disability such that if I were attacked I can neither use my bare hands, any stick or hand-fighting implement like a knife, and under the Americans with Disabilities Act I am allowed a reasonable acomodation and the onus would be on them to prove issuing a permit to me is unreasonable; and (2) Given the DC Circuit decision in Wrenn v. District of Columbia a federal court here likely would also strike down the "good reason" requirement.

I probably wouldn't apply for a Virginia non-resident permit. I have had a Utah non-resident permit for two years which Virginia already honors.
"Come my restoration… Wash my body clean."
⁠— Martin Page, In the House of Stone and Light

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:14 pm

This weekend I'm going out to the shooting range here in Prince George's County
If you post a video of you firing a handgun at a shooting range you will BREAK TEH INTERNET!

You understand this, right?

THE
BANG!
AARDVARK