My name is Paul and I write the world's worst posts!

Animated GIFs & Nonsense

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Mon May 29, 2017 1:52 am

The fact remains that you still have provided no evidence to support your claims.

If anything, your original example sounds more like someone having a bad fix, rather than a bad day.

Sometimes it is possible for people to reorient their mindset from something that bothers them. For others it is not. This is the reason the anti-depressant and sleeping pill sections of the pharmaceutical industies are multi-billion dollar enterprises each in their own right.

A more important thing to ask would be, what is the "trigger" for these events and what can be done to reduce this effect upon the person? Can diet, exercise, change of routine reduce the severity or channel the episode into something else?

I mean, your entire spew of blathering amounted to "the world causes people stress. Some people more than others. I have no answer as to why or how to solve the problem except to moan about it."

You want a solution? Drink tea. Find a hobby. Go for a long drive. Engage in a stress-reducing activity which allows exertion of energy in a non-dangerous way (like throwing punches at a duffel bag or bowling balls at pins). Do hard exercise. Engage in physical intimacy with a romantic partner. Smoke dope. Go shopping. Meditate. Or do several of these at once, like meditating with your eyes closed while driving on the freeway at 90 MPH. Whatever it is that you find solves your problem.

Mere psychobabble bitching about problems that are obvious is just intellectual masturbation. Far better that you offer a solution than just more dispensing of whine without any cheese.
"He blew his mind out in a car… He hadn't noticed that the light had changed."
- The Beatles, A Day in the Life

pinback

Post by pinback » Mon May 29, 2017 5:12 am

Who unbanned him from this base? Robb? Please don't do that without consulting me, whoever it was.
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon May 29, 2017 9:32 am

It is Memorial Day, friend. All are forgiven. :)
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!