Billy's thread that is NOT about vaping

Animated GIFs & Nonsense

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:33 pm

You say you have regrets, but I have doubts! Internet doubts!!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

RealNC

Post by RealNC » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Billy Mays wrote:I thought that I was just trying to give somebody going through a really difficult time some encouragement.
I'm not going through a really difficult time. It's an annoyance at best, and a wee bit somewhat slightly difficult time but no not really at worst. But I like to make it sound more serious than it is so I can feel like a precious little snowflake and be unreasonably proud of it. And also have a better excuse if I fail, since "it was soooo difficult to keep this up."

So don't worry about it.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:14 pm

RealNC wrote:
Billy Mays wrote:I thought that I was just trying to give somebody going through a really difficult time some encouragement.
I'm not going through a really difficult time. It's an annoyance at best, and a wee bit somewhat slightly difficult time but no not really at worst. But I like to make it sound more serious than it is so I can feel like a precious little snowflake and be unreasonably proud of it. And also have a better excuse if I fail, since "it was soooo difficult to keep this up."

So don't worry about it.
Ok. Switching from cigs to vaping isn't that big of a leap, because vape juice still has nicotine, so it will just take some getting used to. I thought your end goal was to be nicotine free for health reasons or even to just stop the addiction cravings. That seemed to be the direction of the thread, plus, you aren't going to save any money from switching.

You had also mentioned fears of vape mods exploding. Exploding mods isn't really THAT big of a problem with newer technology and safety features, the main problem is fires. No matter what you do, at the end of the day you have a coil that reaches many hundreds of degrees with cotton wrapped around it. Completely dry cotton will burst into flames almost immediately after the device is activated. Cotton that is kind of dry with some vape juice still in it will burst within a few seconds of it being activated. Normally the juice keeps this from happening, but you could forget to fill it up, and it is empty when you go to bed, and it tips over and actives, and then tragedy. Or you can have your tank leak and in your car and it falls behind a seat when you are not in it and similar results. It's not something too common, but it is something to watch out for. You are not going to save any money by switching to vaping, it costs way more that cigs, and you will still end up buying cigs when you vape, this is common. Good luck.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:You say you have regrets, but I have doubts! Internet doubts!!
I'd be really disappointed if I ever received that in a fortune cookie.