Testing - A comment (from another forum)

Animated GIFs & Nonsense

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Tdarcos

Testing - A comment (from another forum)

Post by Tdarcos » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:09 pm

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Question for Billy - do you have a spare hour to look at the opening to Cyberganked for me? If so, I will then get it to Paul for his advanced kind of user testing.
I hadn't heard anything in a while so I suspected you might have forgotten. Of course 'advanced kind of user testing' has connotations of so many things as to be hilarious.

"I met this nice lady, and I wanted her to be my girlfriend, so I put her through some of my advanced kind of user testing."
"Oh, is that what they're calling it now?"
"Come my restoration… Wash my body clean."
⁠— Martin Page, In the House of Stone and Light

pinback

Post by pinback » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:21 pm

We already said you were allowed to 1) reply to threads started on other bases, 2) participate in the lower-section bases.

MAN are you bad at this.
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:35 pm

pinback wrote:MAN are you bad at this.
In Paul's defense, he has been the target of a lot of unjustified malice due to his libertarian political beliefs as well as all of these unsubstantiated accusations of autism. I know that I have been largely guilty of making such claims, and it's not something that I'm proud of, but fortunately I have come to accept where I was wrong in the matter so that it won't happen again.

That being said, it's very reasonable that he would have some degree of ambiguity as to where the correct spot for him to post would be since there has probably been at least half a dozen different rule changes regarding him and the matter in the last month.

I respect Paul for what he did by playing it safe. He is doing his best to improve, and people should start respecting that.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:16 pm

pinback wrote:We already said you were allowed to 1) reply to threads started on other bases, 2) participate in the lower-section bases.

MAN are you bad at this.
You're not letting me win, are you? Had I posted this with the original message, you'd have said it was a shitpost, wouldn't you?
"Come my restoration… Wash my body clean."
⁠— Martin Page, In the House of Stone and Light

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:19 pm

Tdarcos wrote:
pinback wrote:We already said you were allowed to 1) reply to threads started on other bases, 2) participate in the lower-section bases.

MAN are you bad at this.
You're not letting me win, are you? Had I posted this with the original message, you'd have said it was a shitpost, wouldn't you?

He probably would have, my friend, he probably would have.

pinback

Post by pinback » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Tdarcos wrote:

MAN are you bad at this.
No, it was concise and on-topic. That's all we asked for.

That's all we've ever asked for.
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!