The Settling of Scores

Animated GIFs & Nonsense

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Ice Cream Jonsey

The Settling of Scores

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:31 am

If you feel you have been unfairly attacked or provoked elsewhere on Jolt Country you can SETTLE YOUR SCORE here.

I would prefer it be done here if you are Billy Mays or Tdarcos than elsewhere in other threads.

Rules for this thread:

No rules. What are we, nine years old? It's a goddamn videogame stream.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:30 am

Can I get my money back for all the products Billy Mays sold on TV that didn't work?
"Come my restoration… Wash my body clean."
⁠— Martin Page, In the House of Stone and Light

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Tdarcos wrote:Can I get my money back for all the products Billy Mays sold on TV that didn't work?
I'm calling bullshit on you ever buying a cleaning product. The only thing that's clean in your entire shithole apartment are the carcasses of animals after your handler lowers them in via crane and harness.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Billy Mays wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:Can I get my money back for all the products Billy Mays sold on TV that didn't work?
I'm calling bullshit on you ever buying a cleaning product. The only thing that's clean in your entire shithole apartment are the carcasses of animals after your handler lowers them in via crane and harness.
1. I don't have a handler. Haven't you noticed all my cooking videos? I have no assistance from anyone as far as obtaining, storing, or processing my food.

2. Of the 39 products you advertised - check your page on Wikipedia - only at most six would count as cleaning products (Kaboom, Mighty Shine, Orange Glo, Oxi Clean, Turbo Tiger, and Zorbeze), unless you want to count one unadvertised product, Billy Mays Permanent Nose and Sinus Cleaner.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:21 pm

Correction, seven products, I missed "What Odor?"

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Tdarcos wrote:
Billy Mays wrote:
1. I don't have a handler. Haven't you noticed all my cooking videos? I have no assistance from anyone as far as obtaining, storing, or processing my food.

2. Of the 39 products you advertised - check your page on Wikipedia - only at most six would count as cleaning products (Kaboom, Mighty Shine, Orange Glo, Oxi Clean, Turbo Tiger, and Zorbeze), unless you want to count one unadvertised product, Billy Mays Permanent Nose and Sinus Cleaner.

How does any of this dispute my main argument that you are fat, as well as the implied argument that you also have autism?

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Tdarcos wrote:Correction, seven products, I missed "What Odor?"
I'm sure your neighbors wouldn't have missed it.

Pizza Delivery Guy

Post by Pizza Delivery Guy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Tdarcos wrote:I have no assistance from anyone as far as obtaining, storing, or processing my food.
I thought we had something special.

Animal Control Officer

Post by Animal Control Officer » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:30 pm

Pizza Delivery Guy wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:I have no assistance from anyone as far as obtaining, storing, or processing my food.
There's very little appreciation in our line of work, just get used to it.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Pizza Delivery Guy wrote:
"Obtaining" in this case includes ordering on-line and accepting delivery. I did not say I make all my food myself including growing it. Anything we buy at the grocery store is as a matter of course treated with chemicals, fully or partially cooked, packaged and / or shipped. If I order delivery food I still handle it without further assistance once delivered, just as I put condiments, chili and cheese on it unassisted once the 7-11 clerk hands me a quarter-pound Big Byte.

pinback

Post by pinback » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Do you stick with Ro-- Whatever that chain you got the video pizza from, or do you sometimes mix it up and go Domino's or Papa John's or some shit?
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:#2 - There will be a Settling of Scores thread in the Troll Room as well. If Billy Mays feels that another forum poster is giving him a hard time or attacking him, he can bump that thread and respond there. While it would be nice if nobody was attacked viciously, I'd say that's a "mainstay" for bulletin boards, going back to 1978 when Ward Christensen invented the BBS to call Randy Seuss a suspected gaybot.
This I don't really get. I knew Randy Suess, I was a member of his Chicago BBS. One of the over 200+ members was his girlfriend Dawn, who was much more active participating there than currently any of the female partners of the (otherwise all) male members on this board.

My understanding - which may be incorrect - is that the one current recently participating female member of this BBS, loafergirl, is married to someone who doesn't participate here.

pinback

Post by pinback » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Tdarcos wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:#2 - There will be a Settling of Scores thread in the Troll Room as well. If Billy Mays feels that another forum poster is giving him a hard time or attacking him, he can bump that thread and respond there. While it would be nice if nobody was attacked viciously, I'd say that's a "mainstay" for bulletin boards, going back to 1978 when Ward Christensen invented the BBS to call Randy Seuss a suspected gaybot.
This I don't really get. I knew Randy Suess, I was a member of his Chicago BBS. One of the over 200+ members was his girlfriend Dawn, who was much more active participating there than currently any of the female partners of the (otherwise all) male members on this board.

My understanding - which may be incorrect - is that the one current recently participating female member of this BBS, loafergirl, is married to someone who doesn't participate here.
Great post, I now have a new .sig!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:49 pm

pinback wrote:Do you stick with Ro-- Whatever that chain you got the video pizza from, or do you sometimes mix it up and go Domino's or Papa John's or some shit?
I don't know who you were referring to with the partial name Ro, but I generally get subs, pasta and pizza from a regional chain named Pizza Boli's ( http://www.pizzabolis.com ), they operate in MD, PA, VA, NJ and DC. They have a much bigger selection than Dominos, Papa John and Pizza Hut, combined, all of whom I've ordered from in the past. Check out their website and notice all the yummy things they have to offer.

The only one I've noticed has better pizza is Jerry's Subs and Pizza. But they don't deliver.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:02 pm

Papa John's garlic butter dipping sauce can sometimes even the playing field quickly when deciding between them and a higher quality localized pizzeria.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:11 pm

I used to sometimes enjoy Papa Johns. I too, liked the garlic butter sauce. I also even made use of the peppers they'd throw in with the sauce.

Then one day I ordered a pizza from my local Papa Johns and on the 2nd bite (trying not to gag from the memory here) a long blonde hair (ugh gag ugh can't continue) let's just say made itself known more than visually.

NEVER AGAIN, PAPA JOHN. FUCK YOUR GREEDY, PRIVATE ISLAND SELF.

pinback

Post by pinback » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Then one day I ordered a pizza from my local Papa Johns and on the 2nd bite (trying not to gag from the memory here) a long blonde hair (ugh gag ugh can't continue) let's just say made itself known more than visually.
She sounds hot.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:42 pm

I just need to clarify that under no circumstances would I ever recommend eating Papa John's pizza by itself as I wouldn't even consider that fit for human consumption. Their "pizza" is nothing more than a vehicle for their garlic butter sauce, which is divine. While you could probably just buy garlic butter dipping sauce at your grocery store, you would never want to whore up a quality pizza with it, making Papa John's the ideal vessel for it.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:02 am

Billy Mays wrote:How does any of this dispute my main argument that you are fat, as well as the implied argument that you also have autism?
Because I told you to go home and get your fucking shine box!

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:25 am

Tdarcos wrote:Because I told you to go home and get your fucking shine box!
It's too late, I already discovered and consumed the Clark bars that you had somehow managed to hide in it after I got suspicious from the last time you told me to get it.