Hey Paul, about your Youtube channel...

Animated GIFs & Nonsense

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:44 am

pinback wrote:
Billy Mays wrote: It would have been better just based on you limiting the amount of airtime of that unoriginal blowhard "Don Rogers".
What sort of talk radio do you prefer?
I can appreciate your desire to improve the show. Here are some things I would consider obtaining in the future:

1. Talent.

2. Something interesting to say.

You can work on the show's "jokes" after covering the first two.

Good luck!

pinback

Post by pinback » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:45 am

Billy Mays wrote:
pinback wrote:
Billy Mays wrote: It would have been better just based on you limiting the amount of airtime of that unoriginal blowhard "Don Rogers".
What sort of talk radio do you prefer?
I can appreciate your desire to improve the show. Here are some things I would consider obtaining in the future:

1. Talent.

2. Something interesting to say.

You can work on the show's "jokes" after covering the first two.

Good luck!
No, I mean, what talk radio shows do you like?
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:58 am

pinback wrote:No, I mean, what talk radio shows do you like?

This is boring and predictable, just like your show. You ask a question, and then attack whatever the answer is.

pinback

Post by pinback » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:58 am

I will not attack. I'm just curious, if Don Rogers isn't your cup of tea, what shows do you enjoy? I'm a "fan" of talk radio, so it's nice to be able to chat about it with others who also enjoy that dying medium.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:02 pm

pinback wrote:I will not attack. I'm just curious, if Don Rogers isn't your cup of tea, what shows do you enjoy? I'm a "fan" of talk radio, so it's nice to be able to chat about it with others who also enjoy that dying medium.

You had me up until the point you said "nice to be able to chat" in a sentence that was directed towards me.

pinback

Post by pinback » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:04 pm

So you're not gonna talk to me about talk radio. I'm reaching out to you to have an actual conversation, an "in" for you to start acting like a decent contributor to this place, and you're NOPE-ing?

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:08 pm

pinback wrote:So you're not gonna talk to me about talk radio. I'm reaching out to you to have an actual conversation, an "in" for you to start acting like a decent contributor to this place, and you're NOPE-ing?
Now I'm convinced. You would cut off your own arm before before giving me an "in" into this group.

pinback

Post by pinback » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:11 pm

NAME ONE TALK SHOW YOU LIKE. Jesus Christ, it's a simple question. A baby could answer it.

BillyMays

Post by BillyMays » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:32 pm

Here's a few of my faves: The Rush Limbaw Show, Cowboy Libertarian, Pat Walsh, Glen Beck, Mike Pence, and of course Bill O'Rilley

pinback

Post by pinback » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:39 pm

That wasn't me, by the way.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:47 pm

pinback wrote:That wasn't me, by the way.
I believe you.

You prefer very sharp attacks, where this last one was very doltish, a reoccurring theme from that member.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Billy Mays wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
I understand how you came to the conclusion that the show was on that date now. The Internet Archive date is incorrect, but of course there is no way for anyone to have known that. You have made the community a better place with what you have told us regarding that.
Well, I accept your apology, and I'm also anticipating that this misunderstanding (which yet again was no fault of my own) will lead to fewer personal attacks against me. Water under the bridge.
I want to stress that at no point in the history of this BBS have I apologized for anything, certainly not that.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Alright if Billy won't step up to the plate, I've got an idea.

Paul will be the star of a new show hosted by the famous DON ROGERS in which every episode has ONE topic, and that is to either prove or debunk a conspiracy. No lame conspiracies either, I'm talking some "Are there alien bases on the moon?" type shit here.

The grand TDarcos will use his uncanny knowledge of science, mathematics, and understanding of both older technologies & psychology to either elaborate on or destroy any arguments for or against made by the "guest" callers and even DON ROGERS himself.

Absolutely NONE of the following will be allowed:
- Music other than intro/outro.
- Hanging up on Paul.
- Going off topic for more than 10 minutes in the show.
- Turning on your webcam in Skype. It's a RADIO show.
- Scheduling recording the show so late that Jizaboz is already 6+ beers into the night.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:11 pm

BillyMays wrote:Here's a few of my faves: The Rush Limbaw Show, Cowboy Libertarian, Pat Walsh, Glen Beck, Mike Pence, and of course Bill O'Rilley
Maybe mix in the occasional real-time broadcast of ESPN's annual coverage of the National Spelling Bee.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:I want to stress that at no point in the history of this BBS have I apologized for anything,

May 26, 2013 at 1:08 pm:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Also, it seems like lethargic does not need me or anyone else to watch out for him, so I would like to apologize to Pinback for my behavior, seeing how he was right and I was wrong once again.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:48 pm

Jizaboz wrote:Paul will be the star of a new show
I'm sold.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Billy Mays wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:I want to stress that at no point in the history of this BBS have I apologized for anything,

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Also, it seems like lethargic does not need me or anyone else to watch out for him, so I would like to apologize to Pinback for my behavior, seeing how he was right and I was wrong once again.
That's fake news.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:59 am

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Billy Mays wrote:

That's fake news.

It's not fake news, As a matter of fact, apologizing seems to be a rather common theme of yours around here. Take for example on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:56 am:

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Sorry, sorry - Saturdays are going to be very tough for me. I thought I had said that I wouldn't be able to make it, but looking back I clearly did not. I apologize.

I'll listen to the tape first chance I get. Congrats on kicking off your show, Jiz!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:37 am

pinback wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:Who's that, does your wife know, is your marriage just a sham to cover your homosexuality, or are you bisexual?
All fine questions.
None of which you made any attempt to answer.
Billy Mays wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:
FlyingCarp wrote:Why might one man need a clock on three walls and one on the ceiling?
Because I'm a disabled man either in bed or a wheelchair and once I'm in one position it can be difficult or painful to look in a different area.
Then why not a clock on all four walls?
My upcoming video will explain why. It's a very simple answer and may be summarized as [response deleted to encourage you to watch the video].
"He blew his mind out in a car… He hadn't noticed that the light had changed."
- The Beatles, A Day in the Life

pinback

Post by pinback » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:46 am

Tdarcos wrote:
pinback wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:Who's that, does your wife know, is your marriage just a sham to cover your homosexuality, or are you bisexual?
All fine questions.
None of which you made any attempt to answer.
Because they were not fine questions, they were just another of your autistic forum bombs.