I guess this is it, then

Animated GIFs & Nonsense

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

User avatar
Billy Mays
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Billy Mays » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:06 am

If I am ruining threads by the fact that other members are attacking me unprovoked, then the responsibility resides in those members who are attacking me to stop.

Every time I post something positive and friendly, I am viciously attacked by either you or one of your cronies! It is only in the act of defending myself that punishments are bestowed upon me.

User avatar
Billy Mays
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Billy Mays » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:19 am

Case in point, here was the series of posts that lead to my most recent banning:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:We're not going to turn this into another garbage shitpost.
Billy Mays wrote:I'm personally rooting for you Ben, and I think you can last as long as you set your mind to do so. So my answer is: forever!
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:I don't give a shit any more, I'm sick of you two ruining every thread. I'm also sick of pointing it out every couple of days only to hear you both tell me you didn't do nuffin and then try to argue your way out of it.

For anybody wondering how this lead to a ban, the answer is that somewhere in there Paul had wrote something that had upset Robb and I somehow became collateral damage.

Now, it is easy for people like pinback and RetroRomper to go after me because I am an easy target, but don't think me getting banned or leaving of my own free will make whatever fucked up shit that is going on in your lives any easier, you guys will just place blame on somebody else in your lives and go after them instead.

User avatar
pinback
Posts: 13420
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 3:00 pm
Contact:

Post by pinback » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:25 am

You see this? What you are doing right now? This is what we don't like. This is what got you here. Stop it. (You will not stop it.)
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

User avatar
Billy Mays
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Billy Mays » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:44 am

How this had transitioned here is that Paul had been disobeying the ban by posting in other bases and Robb came in to reprimand him. In the course of doing so, he had also implicated me somehow despite the fact that I had been very disciplined and respectful of his instructions the entire time. I had stated this to him and at which point the conversation should have evolved into one of three paths:

1. Robb not saying anything, and I naturally would have dropped it.

2. Robb apologizing for his unjust accusations against me (an unlikely outcome, but still worthy of mentioning since it is "possible".), and I naturally would have dropped it.

3. Robb responding in a completely unprovoked rage in which he states that his reality is the only one that matters here since it is his board, to which I naturally would have dropped it as well.

The problem occurred when pinback and RetroRomper decided to interrupt our conversation because they thought it would be appropriate to attack me for no reason whatsoever. I am sorry if you do not like the direction this conversation has taken, but you must realize that you are the one that drove it here.

RetroRomper
Posts: 1321
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:35 am
Location: No where loved.

Post by RetroRomper » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:50 am

Billy Mays wrote: [...] but don't think me getting banned or leaving of my own free will make whatever fucked up shit that is going on in your lives any easier, you guys will just place blame on somebody else in your lives and go after them instead.
Uh... Wow. You really are invested emotionally in all this, aren't ya?
This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

User avatar
Ice Cream Jonsey
Posts: 22002
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:44 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:55 am

Billy Mays wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:OK, let's try the following for you and Billy.

I am requesting that from now until the 16th of January that you guys post just in the Troll Room or any of the programming bases.
Well, collectively, you guys messed this up. So I'll turn it around.

What would YOU do in this position?

What the fuck do you mean by collectively? I was placed here for absolutely no reason whatsoever - Paul sperged out and you felt like punishing me as well. I sat here patiently till the 16th while Paul sperged out all across your board whenever the mood struck. I have no control over what Paul does (in his defense, neither does he because of all of his crippling physical and mental disabilities).
No, you're a terrible poster that is intentionally derailing every thread possible. And as soon as you saw Tdarcos open the floodgates you started posting anonymously as well. I'm getting really fucking sick of hearing how you didn't do nuffin. Fuck off, you are intentionally shitting up every thread with your inane, unfunny nonsense and COULDN'T WAIT to ruin every thread you could at like three in the fucking morning.

Other people come here. I know your tactic of minimizing it to "4 or 5 people" is supposed to be this huge winning argument, but people who have been here for years are going to stop coming because of your non-stop shitposting.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

User avatar
Ice Cream Jonsey
Posts: 22002
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:44 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:56 am

Billy Mays wrote:How this had transitioned here is that Paul had been disobeying the ban by posting in other bases and Robb came in to reprimand him. In the course of doing so, he had also implicated me somehow despite the fact that I had been very disciplined and respectful of his instructions the entire time. I had stated this to him and at which point the conversation should have evolved into one of three paths:

1. Robb not saying anything, and I naturally would have dropped it.

2. Robb apologizing for his unjust accusations against me (an unlikely outcome, but still worthy of mentioning since it is "possible".), and I naturally would have dropped it.

3. Robb responding in a completely unprovoked rage in which he states that his reality is the only one that matters here since it is his board, to which I naturally would have dropped it as well.

The problem occurred when pinback and RetroRomper decided to interrupt our conversation because they thought it would be appropriate to attack me for no reason whatsoever. I am sorry if you do not like the direction this conversation has taken, but you must realize that you are the one that drove it here.
Ok, you're done.

Paul, don't post out of the Troll Room.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

User avatar
Billy Mays
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Billy Mays » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:02 am

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Billy Mays wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:OK, let's try the following for you and Billy.

I am requesting that from now until the 16th of January that you guys post just in the Troll Room or any of the programming bases.
Well, collectively, you guys messed this up. So I'll turn it around.

What would YOU do in this position?

What the fuck do you mean by collectively? I was placed here for absolutely no reason whatsoever - Paul sperged out and you felt like punishing me as well. I sat here patiently till the 16th while Paul sperged out all across your board whenever the mood struck. I have no control over what Paul does (in his defense, neither does he because of all of his crippling physical and mental disabilities).
No, you're a terrible poster that is intentionally derailing every thread possible. And as soon as you saw Tdarcos open the floodgates you started posting anonymously as well. I'm getting really fucking sick of hearing how you didn't do nuffin. Fuck off, you are intentionally shitting up every thread with your inane, unfunny nonsense and COULDN'T WAIT to ruin every thread you could at like three in the fucking morning.

Other people come here. I know your tactic of minimizing it to "4 or 5 people" is supposed to be this huge winning argument, but people who have been here for years are going to stop coming because of your non-stop shitposting.


I hadn't calculated for this outcome. You win.

RetroRomper
Posts: 1321
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:35 am
Location: No where loved.

Post by RetroRomper » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:15 am

On the whole, getting the one Oasis album released on SACD onto my phone is much more important than your morning rants with coffee, Billy.

Seriously though, Wonderwall sounds great!
This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

User avatar
Ice Cream Jonsey
Posts: 22002
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:44 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:50 am

RetroRomper wrote:On the whole, getting the one Oasis album released on SACD onto my phone is much more important than your morning rants with coffee, Billy.

Seriously though, Wonderwall sounds great!
Billy, you're back; I'm not arranging things so that the only people left in this godforsaken hell hole are me, Casual Observer and a goddamn Oasis fan.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

User avatar
pinback
Posts: 13420
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 3:00 pm
Contact:

Post by pinback » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:06 am

Best of.
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

User avatar
Tdarcos
Posts: 5633
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:25 am
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Contact:

Post by Tdarcos » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:57 am

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Billy Mays wrote:Blah, blah, blah, who cares
Ok, you're done.

Paul, don't post out of the Troll Room.
Great. (1) Now you tell me; and (2) You're mad at him and blame me for whatever he did.

I can live with my own mistakes but holding me responsible for someone else's behavior seems... Well, maybe "petty" isn't the right word, but I'll use it until the word trolley arrives with a better one.
"Come my restoration… Wash my body clean."
⁠— Martin Page, In the House of Stone and Light

User avatar
Billy Mays
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Billy Mays » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:04 am

Why is it so difficult to use brackets when altering somebody else's quote?

User avatar
Tdarcos
Posts: 5633
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:25 am
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Contact:

Post by Tdarcos » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:33 pm

pinback wrote:You see this? What you are doing right now? This is what we don't like. This is what got you here. Stop it. (You will not stop it.)
Excuse me, Mays is right here. This is the Troll Room. More than once you have said it doesn't matter what is posted here. Now you proceed to complain about what he posts here. This is so ridiculously hypocritical it inspires me to ask:

Pinback, when did you stop beating your wife?
"Come my restoration… Wash my body clean."
⁠— Martin Page, In the House of Stone and Light

User avatar
Billy Mays
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Billy Mays » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:39 pm

Tdarcos wrote:
pinback wrote:You see this? What you are doing right now? This is what we don't like. This is what got you here. Stop it. (You will not stop it.)
Excuse me, Mays is right here. This is the Troll Room. More than once you have said it doesn't matter what is posted here. Now you proceed to complain about what he posts here. This is so ridiculously hypocritical it inspires me to ask:

Pinback, when did you stop beating your wife?

Image

Post Reply