HEY CAPTAIN TDCARDOS ESQ. HELP

News & Cars

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Knuckles the CLown

HEY CAPTAIN TDCARDOS ESQ. HELP

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:53 pm

I want to have my mailman arrested. He won't pick up my mail unless he has mail to deliver. That is not what I need him arrested for, apparently that is standard at the USPS.

Everyone's mailbox is attached to their homes where I live. So they mailmen park and walk the route.

So this dipshit walks right by my mailbox full of things to mail, can CLEARLY see I have mail needed to be picked up, ignores it, and continues on to my neighbors mailbox.

If he isn't going to pick up the mail. And he has none to deliver..... What the fuck is he doing on my property other than using it as a shortcut and hence trespassing?

I want to make him walk down my neighbors driveway, go to the street sidewalk then down my other neighbors driveway if he won't perform the simple action of empting my mail box.

What legal right do I have to keep this lazy piece of shit away from my house when he has no "official" business being there?

I have to think Mailmen don't have carte blanche to just start walking around wherever they please.
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

RealNC

Post by RealNC » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Put up a dog sign depicting the most vicious dog you can find.

RealNC

Post by RealNC » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:13 pm

An actual, alive, vicious dog is optional.

Flack

Post by Flack » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:15 pm

From what I understand, in Rochester, sooner or later s/he will get hit by a bus. I'd wait 'em out.
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

loafergirl

Re: HEY CAPTAIN TDCARDOS ESQ. HELP

Post by loafergirl » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Knuckles the CLown wrote:I want to have my mailman arrested. He won't pick up my mail unless he has mail to deliver. That is not what I need him arrested for, apparently that is standard at the USPS.

Everyone's mailbox is attached to their homes where I live. So they mailmen park and walk the route.

So this dipshit walks right by my mailbox full of things to mail, can CLEARLY see I have mail needed to be picked up, ignores it, and continues on to my neighbors mailbox.

If he isn't going to pick up the mail. And he has none to deliver..... What the fuck is he doing on my property other than using it as a shortcut and hence trespassing?

I want to make him walk down my neighbors driveway, go to the street sidewalk then down my other neighbors driveway if he won't perform the simple action of empting my mail box.

What legal right do I have to keep this lazy piece of shit away from my house when he has no "official" business being there?

I have to think Mailmen don't have carte blanche to just start walking around wherever they please.
Post office on Dewey near Ridge. Blue box, insert mail.
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:09 pm

Not Rand St., I hope.

THE
CHEMICAL
AARDVARK