Post tales of shitty drivers

News & Cars

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post tales of shitty drivers

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Someone cut you off? Post about it.

Here is the latest trend that makes me think the driver is a stupid fucking asshole that doesn't understand anything:

You see a CAR. On the car is a "Decepticon" sticker. Like this:

What's the problem? The problem is that the "Autobots" were cars and the "Decepticons" were planes, trains, space shuttles, insects and cartridges. Yes there were exceptions, no, I don't give a shit. If you have a construction vehicle, that'd be OK.

They aren't construction vehicles.

They are cars owned by kids who think it is better to look "bad ass" and have the bad guys' logo on their car. I cut them all off every chance I get.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Stick figure family on the back window of an SUV. Dumbest thing since 'Baby On Board' notice..

(AArdvark jumps out of car at traffic light with ice scraper and removes offending decals on the car in front of him. Walks back to own car with a sigh of a well done job.)

Other drivers' annoying habits are a whole 'nother post.

THE
FOCUS ON THE ROAD
AARDVARK

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:01 pm

When I was going to work back around 1998, I lived in Arlington, Virginia and worked on Georgia Ave. in Silver Spring, Maryland. As they say, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line, which means taking I-395 to the 14th Street Bridge in Washington, D.C., then stay on 14th to Arkansas Ave., then take Arkansas to 7th, and 7th becomes Georgia Ave., which continues on into Maryland. Did this on a daily basis for about a couple of years before I ended up moving and had a different route.

So one day I'm rolling up 14th when a marked District of Columbia police cruiser is right behind me, and as far as I know I'm not doing anything wrong, but you always fear the worst when a cop car is right behind you. And, at one point, I fear the worst as he hits his bubble lights and siren and I'm wondering what the hell I did wrong. At that point, he cuts the siren and uses the PA system on his car, to make an announcement:

"LEROY! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" he says as he makes a left turn, presumably to interrogate some pedestrian on the street.
"I might only have one match / But I can make an explosion."
- Rachel Platten, Fight Song

bad post fairy

Post by bad post fairy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:45 am

WTF does that have to do with the fucking topic?

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Cause he was driving a car at the time?

THE
HORSESHOES,
HAND GRENADES
&
COMMANDER POSTS
AARDVARK