Coupons

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Flack

Coupons

Post by Flack »

My family and I recently went through a locally owned tex-mex fast food drive thru and came home with a big sack of food. Most of the food was okay, but the chips were terrible, and since both my wife and I had ordered nachos... yeah. They tasted like they had been fried in super old nasty oil.

I'm a guy who will just blast a place on Facebook (or, more likely, just quit going there), but my wife contacted them to let them know that something was wrong with their chips. Their first response was, "well, nobody else has complained about them, but they'll check into it." The only way nobody else had complained is if nobody else had ordered chips. I'm serious. One chip, and I had a bad taste in my mouth for five minutes. They were awful. Nobody would mistake them for being good.

So the company emails my wife back and says they don't know what happened but they are sorry and they will make it up to us. "Make it up to us" meant mailing us $20 in coupons. And not just any coupons -- first, they're buy one/get one (BOGO), which means to redeem them we have to spend more money there. On top of that, since these places are franchises, it's only good for that one single location.

So long story short, we went back there last night and I got nachos again and there were 3 hairs (I found them one at a time) in my chips. We're not going to tell them and get more coupons. They're off the list. No nachos for you.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

To get over bad nachos, you went and had their nachos again and there was hair on them, hair I assume of the dog.

^________________________________________^
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!