Pallasade Peaches

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Pallasade Peaches

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I don't know what the "Pallasades" are. (Pallasides? Pallusjords?) But apparently peaches from them are highly coveted amongst people in the know.

We ended up with 20 lbs of them over the weekend and it is all I've been eating, in addition to my Adrian Peterson box of Wheaties:

(They had this whole anti-Cheerios campaign going where they said Make The Switch)

Anyway, I am here to answer your questions, any questions you might have about an all-peach diet. I'll start you off with a freebee.

Q: How many times have you sung that Presidents of the United States of America song this last week?
A: One hundred times for every peach. It has replaced "DOOM HOUSE" as my go-to phrase around here.

Now I await yours.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

User

Post by User »

Palisade peaches are from Grand Junction area, and the best thing in the world to eat the 2 weeks or so they are in season. Bag-a-day good. I have been trying to get a local friend of mine to send me a bag every year for the past 4, and he never does.

LG

Farm share

Post by LG »

Farm share. Soooo much fresh food, have not had microwave meals in years.... Hot pocket withdrawal..... But, 'tis for the best.