Texas Roadhouse is now better than Outback.

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Flack

Post by Flack »

pinback wrote:
Flack wrote:@Bad Service
I would pay for the drinks but I wouldn't leave a tip and I also would do something passive-aggressive like leave a nasty message on the cash or sending feedback to their website that most likely would end up in somebody's spam folder. I agree with Aardvark, there are literally hundreds of independently owned restaurants around here that are dying to get customers in. I wouldn't give them a second chance.
You are one of those maniacs that ruins Yelp for the rest of us. Yes, YOU.

Yelp would be a reasonable useful tool to decide where to have dinner, except the only people who post on there are people who went there and OH MY GOD, SOMEONE MADE A MISTAKE, so I'm going to go home and TYPE INTO MY COMPUTER ABOUT HOW UPSET I AM THAT SOMEONE MADE A MISTAKE AND I WAS INCONVENIENCED!!

If it happens twice, then you've got a point. But Jesus Christ, mistakes are going to happen, can you give a place or a person a break ONE TIME? Can you? No.

So every restaurant on Yelp, if you read the comments, is both the greatest restaurant to ever exist in the history of food, AND a disgusting crackhouse of filth, all of the employees of which should immediately be thrown in jail for life with no possibility of parole.

MANIAC!
I just left the Don Rogers show a poor review on Yelp so I hope that was worth it sir.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Flack

Post by Flack »

Also, we eat at this place at least twice a month and love it.

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/46/501687/r ... ffet-Yukon
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

lethargic

Post by lethargic »

Much like Harlem Shake videos and The Dillinger Escape Plan, I have never used Yelp.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Longhorn is better than both those places. I say this as I am fresh from there with full-belly syndrome. They do play country music but at a very low level. In fact, the only time I actually heard it was in the mens' room (the way it should be).

Service and food were great as usual.

THE
WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE
AARDVARK

Fake Account

Post by Fake Account »

pinback wrote:
If you never go to a restaurant that has a zero-star "WORST PLACE EVER" review on Yelp, you will never leave the house.
Are you saying that Ruth's Chris has gotten Worst Place ever reviews on Yelp?

pinback

Post by pinback »

Fake Account wrote:
pinback wrote:
If you never go to a restaurant that has a zero-star "WORST PLACE EVER" review on Yelp, you will never leave the house.
Are you saying that Ruth's Chris has gotten Worst Place ever reviews on Yelp?
Pick any Ruth's Chris on Yelp and you will find pages-full of one-star (the lowest possible) reviews.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.