The greatest item in your grocery store.

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

The greatest item in your grocery store.

Post by pinback »

I'm sure we had discussed this before, but search yields no results.

It is important now to point out the very best item you can buy from your grocery store. In rating it thusly, I have included price (very low) and ease of preparation (very easy) in the considerations, but of course 90% of the rating is due to taste, which is not only "restaurant quality", but in all likelihood, far better than whatever local restaurant you last had the dish in, unless you live in Louisiana or some shit.

The product in question is this:

My only complaint is the picture on the box, which looks much worse than the actual finished product, and if that's what your finished product looks like, you did it wrong.

You will find this in your "rice" or "prepackaged meals" aisle. I'm not saying you must purchase it. I just want you, when you pass by it, to remember your old buddy Pinback said, that was the best item in the entire store.

Because it is.

CAN I GET A HECK YEAH.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:CAN I GET A HECK YEAH.
In your case, Pinhead, FUCK NO!

And where's my $5?

I would like to add that beans and rice represent a perfect food because it supplies complete carbohydrates, a full set of amino acids and if I remember correctly, you could actually live on this.

Zatarains also sells a product called "dirty rice," I guess that's the stuff that fell on the production floor. I wonder if it's cheaper.

(Yeah, I know that's not what dirty rice is, I just don't know what it really is and this was funnier.)
"I really feel that I'm losin' my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end."
- No Doubt, Don't Speak

Post by Guest »

Tdarcos wrote: (Yeah, I know that's not what dirty rice is, I just don't know what it really is and this was funnier.)
I don't know what dirty rice is, but, no, sir, you can never be 'funnier' just, perhaps, less unfunny.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

We know who this is.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!