Pictures of delicious food

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Quinn Z. DeAngelo

Post by Quinn Z. DeAngelo »

Damn, I got so interested in his stupid remark I forgot the other picture I wanted to post. I'll do two to make up for it. No three, I need to take a bath after talking about that human cesspool.

Extra run for runner up, just 'cuz I like the effect:

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Number two best pizza EVER! (in my list, anyway)

Giuseppe's, Rochester, NY.

Been making that pie since the Seventies.

Here's Number One on the list, in case anyone was interested.

THE
DAMN GOOD PIE
AARDVARK
[/url]
Last edited by AArdvark on Fri May 24, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

close up!

pinback

Post by pinback »

That looks like a goddamn mess, like a Papa Murphy's after a car accident.

Also, I thought New Yorkers were a little more reserved with their pizza toppings. You got the whole goddamn garden on that shit.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Ok here's the deal, this is not New York City pizza. That's a downstate thing. They like pizza with crust so thin you can read the want ads thru it. Trust me, I've been there.

In upstate New York, we load up the pizza with extra pizza and eat that mother like a baaaaad monkey! Preferably while playing Pirates! or M.U.L.E.

It's more Chicago style without the deep dish. And Dayym! is it good!

THE
ANOTHER SLICE?
OH NO I COULDN'T
BUT OK I WILL
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback »

Well, it looks like fart. Except for that one Jonsey posted three years ago, and now that place is out of business.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Just get here and I will disprove the notion that one eats with one's eyes.

THE
HENCE THE GARBAGE PLATE
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback »

How come none of you people know what I mean by "hot sauce" when I watch food TV all day and every time they're in Rochester half the show is dedicated to showing off your precious "hot sauce"?

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Have you ever actually had some of that hot sauce?

There are dozens of places around here that offer "plates" and "hot sauce" . It's a local thing..Where is RobB, he'll back me up on this, it's good. really really good.

On the flip side, it'll give you the runs if it's done right and you're not acclimated. This stuff is not totally spicy.

I would never, NEVER eat that ghost sauce..Props to you for mowing down six of those wings!

THE
NUMB TONGUE
AARDVARK

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Yes, I back Vark up on this. He is right and Pinback is wrong.

Pinback doesn't know anything about pizza or chicken wings, unfortunately.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ice Cream Jonsey

I have not had the PLEASURE of Giuseppe's. I will try some next time I am in town, or I will try to convince my brother to send me a cooked pie through the mail.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Pinback doesn't know anything about pizza or chicken wings, unfortunately.
I am willing to give you the pizza nod because you are from New York, but I assumed it was all like New York City. Now that I hear that Rochester pie is not NYC pie, I am less willing to give you the pizza nod. But I will still give you the pizza nod.

I will not give you anything remotely associated with chicken wings. They may have been invented in Buffalo, but Asteroids was invented in Sunnyvale, CA and I can kick your ass at that too -- cooking them, eating them, judging them. All of it.

pinback

Post by pinback »

I am making wings right now. They will end up better than anything you've ever tasted.

Suck my D.

Ice Cream Jonsey

It is adorable! It is adorable. You don't know what you are missing. Someday I hope that you get to try real Buffalo wings.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:It is adorable! It is adorable. You don't know what you are missing. Someday I hope that you get to try real Buffalo wings.
YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT BUFFALO WINGS WERE MADE FROM UNTIL I TOLD YOU SIX MONTHS AGO.

That's a true story, new users. That's a true story.

That's a true story.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I didn't and I do not have to know. That is the best part. I have had the best wings in the entire country and I don't know a single thing about them.

I didn't even know that they were from chicken wings, all of them, ha ha, I did not know. BOY are wings from Buffalo amazing.

I am going to ask my brother to overnight some.

pinback

Post by pinback »

I want the readers to know two things:

1. It really is true that until I told him six months ago, Jonsey didn't know that Buffalo wings were made from chicken wings.

2. If I flew to his house tomorrow and made him wings, he would agree they were fan-fucking-tastic, and would eat 42 of them, and would then just ask that I let him continue with his online fantasy that somehow people in upstate New York are magically better at frying chicken wings and putting sauce on them than anyone else.

3. Please read #1 again because it's my favorite thing in the entire history of my life.

Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback wrote:I want the readers to know two things:

1. It really is true that until I told him six months ago, Jonsey didn't know that Buffalo wings were made from chicken wings.
This part isn't true. I thought that the two different "kinds" of wings came from 1) the wing and 2) the leg. I thought they were little chickens who had their legs cut off.
2. If I flew to his house tomorrow and made him wings, he would agree they were fan-fucking-tastic, and would eat 42 of them, and would then just ask that I let him continue with his online fantasy that somehow people in upstate New York are magically better at frying chicken wings and putting sauce on them than anyone else.
You've made wings for us before. They're ok. I mean, um, you put hot sauce on them, right? Hahah, all righty. Dude, I don't want to be a prick. Yours are good. They are nowhere near as good as the wings Vark has access to and Straw used to have access to. I would not put them on the same plane.

I never wanted to say that before because you are a great chef. But you are living in a reality that is just not correct when it comes to chicken wings.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Ah, here we go. We can get 50 of them overnighted by the Anchor Bar in Buffalo for $109, shipping included.

http://www.anchorbar.com/gifts/chicken- ... -wings-50/

If I can sell my Satan's Hollow board on eBay this week, I will use the money and do this and then tell Ben how great they are.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:You've made wings for us before. They're ok. I mean, um, you put hot sauce on them, right? Hahah, all righty.
What?
They are nowhere near as good as the wings Vark has access to and Straw used to have access to. I would not put them on the same plane.
I think you're remembering this wrong. Whaddya mean "I put hot sauce on them lol"?