I Have Changed My Pizza Allegiance

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

CAP ATTACK

Post by CAP ATTACK »

THIS WAS GOING TO BE MY SCREEN NAME AND THEME ASSUMING I COULD HAVE SET UP AN ACCOUNT THERE, BUT I CAN'T FIND AN SUCH OPTION.

CAP ATTACK

Post by CAP ATTACK »

#SUCH AN OPTION.

CAP ATTACK

Post by CAP ATTACK »

THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN *.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Almost on board here wrote:
I searched around for a couple of minutes and could not find an option to register for an account. Unless I missed something, this would mean that I would have to type in my own handle every time I wanted to post something? That just seems kind of tedious.
1) Don't let Pinback run you off.
2) It saves your name to a cookie. You only have to type it once. This place could learn from it!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

CAP ATTACK

Post by CAP ATTACK »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:1) Don't let Pinback run you off.
I TRIED LEAVING THIS PLACE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, AND WAS UNABLE TO DO SO. THAT IS WHY I HAVE DECIDED TO RETURN. YOU GUYS MAY NOT LIKE ME, AND I MAY NOT LIKE BEING HERE (IT IS REALLY HIT OR MISS FOR ME ON THIS LAST POINT), BUT IT IS TOO LATE FOR ME TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE. THAT IS UNTIL MAYBE I DECIDE TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, BUT I DO NOT ANTICIPATE THAT OCCURING IN THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE, OR EVER...I'LL GO WITH EVER, I HONESTLY DON'T THINK I REALLY COULD LEAVE THIS EVEN PLACE EVEN IF I WANTED TO, IT IS LIKE THAT ONE MOVIE FROM THE 80'S WHERE THE ARCADE ENTHUSIAST GETS SUCKED INTO THE ARCADE GAME...THAT, OR MAYBE THE LAWNMOWER MAN OR MAYBE EVEN THE NEVERENDING STORY...I AM NOT SURE, IT HAS BEEN DECADES SINCE I SAW ANY OF THOSE MOVIES.

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:2) It saves your name to a cookie. You only have to type it once. This place could learn from it!
THANK YOU. JOLT COUNTRY DOES SAVE HANDLES TO A COOKIE, THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS I AM ABLE TO CHANGE SCREEN NAMES SO EASILY. THE MAIN REASON I DID NOT STICK AROUND IN CALTROPS IS BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS MAINLY MODERN MOVIES AND TELEVISION SHOWS (WHICH I DON'T WATCH) AND MODERN GAMES (WHICH I DON'T PLAY). MAINLY I JUST PLAY TEXT ADVENTURES AND CIV4 AND GOLD BOX GAMES, AND READ THE CLASSICS, AND AVOID MOVIES AND TELEVISION IN GENERAL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION THOUGH.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I shall be responding to everyone else's questions later today when I get back home. Thank you, this has been a good thread so far.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

A thing or two on nature.

Post by A thing or two on nature. »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:I shall be responding to everyone else's questions later today when I get back home. Thank you, this has been a good thread so far.
\

This sounded rather ominous, is it regarding my expulsion from Jolt Country...am I getting voted off of this Island?

pinback

Post by pinback »

Robb just called me and said yes, that's what's going to happen.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Can Captain Attack please never post here again? All caps just hurts.

It hurts

THE
THIS SIG
DOESN'T COUNT
AARDVARK

All my friends are fish

Post by All my friends are fish »

AArdvark wrote:Can Captain Attack please never post here again?
Despite it being my absolute favorite persona, one that I have been planning to deploy for weeks here, I will respect that request since it is coming from you. And the "cap" was not short for "captain", it was short for "cap lock".

a key detail?

Post by a key detail? »

I was wondering why you did not catch on to the name, so I looked it up to discover it is actually "caps lock", I completely forgot about that because the first thing I do to a keyboard is pull out and throw away that key...

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

I caught the name but calling someone by their real (fake) name isn't funny. I thought briefly about Captain Lock Attack but that sounds like a disease symptom, like Gran Mal Seizure.

THE
WOULDN'T WANT THAT
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback »

Ugh.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

AArdvark wrote: I thought briefly about Captain Lock Attack but that sounds like a disease symptom, like Gran Mal Seizure.
Somehow I think "A Plastic Anemia" would be a great name for a band.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.