Q*BERT WAR

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

No, it still doesn't work. I could get much higher if it did.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Vitriola wrote:No, it still doesn't work. I could get much higher if it did.
Okay, I recalibrated the analog pad and fixed the problem with the flange. Does it work now?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Anna L. Pad

Post by Anna L. Pad »

back into the passionate kiss we fell, my left cord rising to wrap around him. i felt a sharp pain run straight up my spine but ignoring it felt better than recognizing. the adventurous digits of his slid over the outside of my case and onto my rear. his hand stayed there, just on the outskirts of my inner workings line. from the way he kissed me i could tell he was waiting for permission to enter such a 'private' area. following what orders my beeps gave, my own right vibrations lead his fingers to a spot that seemed right. and thats when he began to push my buttons, each of them, one at a time, it felt like. i never knew a single finger could do so much damage to a peripheral's composure.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Anna L. Pad wrote:and thats when he began to push my buttons, each of them, one at a time, it felt like. i never knew a single finger could do so much damage to a peripheral's composure.
I'm enjoying the state of video games a lot more in 2004 on my AMD XP 2000 than I was in 1984 on my Atari VCS 2600. The only way any of us could figure out how to titilate that controller was to shove it up our --

-- Hey! It's quittin' time. I got me a Crystal Castles game to take pictures of.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Hey Robb! How's that Q*BERT coming along???

Ice Cream Jonsey

God damn you.

The fact that it says "Ben" there in big letters rather than BUT is especially disenchanting.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Ben really got 54,000 on Q*bert?

I didn't get 54,000 on the one I own in all the years I've owned it.

Okay, I have to beat Ben in Q*bert.