The arcade at the new place

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

The arcade at the new place

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Is ON HOLD. I hooked four games up - Elevator Action, Ms. Pac-Man, Mappy and the JAMMA cab and turned the power on and somehow blew all the fuses in my garage.

So I'm gonna need all of you who have garages yourselves to send me a fuse. Come on, you're not drawing THAT much power and I want to know the fuses are good.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Billy Mays

Re: The arcade at the new place

Post by Billy Mays »

Blew out all the fuses in your garage? That's crazy. You know what else is crazy? These geese nowadays:

Now that's what I like to call a GAGgle of geese!

Flack

Post by Flack »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:32 pm Is ON HOLD. I hooked four games up - Elevator Action, Ms. Pac-Man, Mappy and the JAMMA cab and turned the power on and somehow blew all the fuses in my garage.
Well, that blows. Literally.
Billy Mays wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:12 pm Blew out all the fuses in your garage? That's crazy. You know what else is crazy? These geese nowadays:
Are you positive this is the bit you want to be banned for?
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Flack wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:02 amAre you positive this is the bit you want to be banned for?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Whoa! Whoa whoa whoa! Nobody's banning anybody.

In fact, Billy choosing a different avatar so I can finally distinguish his posts has put him back in my good book. He was always ahead of Cousin Willy, but now by a large margin.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Yeah, but if he's gonna be a dick...

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Hm just those 4 games I wouldn't think would blow fuses. Did you have some other power-sucking appliances running at the same time?

So far in my old house (It has both fuses and breakers) I've only burnt up one circuit breaker.. when it happened I had a failing water heater pulling too much juice, my computer (750 watt PSU) and a portable space heater running in the arcade with only 1 game running. When that happened I realized I had wayyy too much stuff on 1 circuit and I need to doing shit like using space heaters until I pay an electrician to isolate my circuits more. Probably why my lights dim every time the AC cuts on or my GF uses her over-powered hair dryer.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻