Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Do you like this recipe?

You may select 1 option

View results

Theodoracrop

Vastly tasty recipes

Post by Theodoracrop »

Recipes Cakes in the interest the Recent year

For the sake of several years preparing cakes after the Redone year. My kids loved it, ate them even from the tree. Helping with you the ordeal of how to cook cakes for the Hip year. Mitigate yourself and you flavored cakes!

Kind of preparation:
Gingerbread dough with no spices — it’s unbiased choux pastry. Therefore, recompense unique attention to the combination of the spices you longing use. This blending or gingerbread aroma superior forge in go and use as needed. Usually the gingerbread nose contains: cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, allspice, nutmeg and cloves, in the shape 2:1:1:1:1:1/3. But you settle on in place of yourself what spices to use. Appropriate to you of hassle in the pantry!

Ingredients:
Wheat flour — 400 Grams
Rye flour — 250 Grams
Med — 90 Grams
Butter — 90 Grams
Sugar cover — 400 Grams (200 g in the dough; 200 g – shellac)
Egg — 4 Pieces
Soda — 1 teaspoon
Cocoa — 3 teaspoons
Spices — 2 teaspoons of (cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, allspice, nutmeg)
Egg unsullied — 1 Jingle

Servings: 10-12

How to cook the “Cakes for the New year”

Make fit the essential ingredients.

Honey and butter disarm on a slow fire in a saucepan with a clotted arse or in a mineral water bath.

For now, sweep the eggs with the icing sugar (200 g).

In the melted blend, sum the baking soda. Hang on until the conflict stops and the baking soda will foam.

Pour the blend in a thin flow into the eggs, whisking constantly with a mixer.

Screen together the flour, cocoa, rye flour and spices. Add step by step to the egg-honey blending and knead the dough. First mixer…

…then carefully with your hands. Divide the dough into 4 pieces, wrap in plastic wrap and vamoose for 1 hour in the refrigerator.

Take a piece of dough from the refrigerator, fly in into a thin layer with a thickness of 0,5-0,3 cm Struggle to roll completely to steer clear of bubbles.
Avoid the gingerbread with a cookie cutter or summarize throughout the template. If you are going gingerbread to persevere on the tree, enact holes with the aid cocktail straws.

Preheat the oven to 150 C. Coat a baking sheet with parchment organ after baking and position on a workpiece gingerbread.

Bake gingerbread until Prosperous brown for 10-12 minutes. Peer at your oven.

Because the fringe benefit, dart the egg pale with the icing sugar (200g). Place the frosting in a pastry bag or a file. With scissors cut a very insignificant pointer of the bag.

Refer a order on the cakes.
My name is Theodora, and I will share with You the most delicious recipes of cooking.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Vastly tasty recipes

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Can you tell us all what a Redone year is, new friend?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

Not really sure I'm onboard with this "random recipe blog run through Google translate" gimmick.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Waiiiiiit a second. IS this truly a new poster or just one of Pinback's get-rich-quick content schemes? If there were a large amount of hyperlinks in the recipe I would swear it's spam.

THE
SCRUTINY ON THE BOUNTY
AARDVARK

Ice Cream Jonsey

Right. On one hand as a community, we don't think anyone new would ever join us. On the other hand, some guy posting healthy recipes for fat pigs is a goddamn super hero.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Super hero relative to the rest of us, sure.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

If it's an American posting it, I commend him for his excellent trick of occasionally missing words and the typical non-native speaker phrasing. It's damn good and I believe it came from someone who has learned English as a second language.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

This is the last great on-line mystery. Who was that guy?