Need FlyingCarp's help with all this SALT!

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Flack

Need FlyingCarp's help with all this SALT!

Post by Flack »

The past few years for Christmas, my mother has bought me a "sampler pack" of a dozen 5oz hot sauce bottles. This year I thought she got me the same thing, but when putting the bottles into the pantry I noticed that this year only six of the bottles contain hot sauce. The other six contain salt: Thyme Salt, Garlic Salt, Curry Salt, Rosemary Salt, Chili Salt, and Pink Sea Salt.

FlyingCarp, I need some recipes that use these spices! Point me in the right, salty direction!
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

pinback

Post by pinback »

That dude can't cook for shit.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

FlyingCarp

Re: Need FlyingCarp's help with all this SALT!

Post by FlyingCarp »

Flack wrote:The past few years for Christmas, my mother has bought me a "sampler pack" of a dozen 5oz hot sauce bottles. This year I thought she got me the same thing, but when putting the bottles into the pantry I noticed that this year only six of the bottles contain hot sauce. The other six contain salt: Thyme Salt, Garlic Salt, Curry Salt, Rosemary Salt, Chili Salt, and Pink Sea Salt.

FlyingCarp, I need some recipes that use these spices! Point me in the right, salty direction!
Thyme salt = Toasty Thyme Artisanal Grilled Cheese

Garlic salt = Zesty Garlic Artisanal Grilled Cheese

Curry salt = Curry Kick Artisanal Grilled Cheese

Rosemary salt = Rosemary Baby Artisanal Grilled Cheese Bites

Chili salt = Chili Willy Artisanal Grilled Cheese & Franks

Pink sea salt = Breast Cancer Awareness Artisanal Grilled Cheese

....yeah, sorry, you're barking up the wrong tree. I think I will go make a grilled cheese, though.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Regardless, you got the job! Pinback has been fired as the forum's official chef and now I gotta go dig a bunch of salt dispensers out of my trash dumpster that I threw away after receiving some bad advice from the forum's ex-chef.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."