The ArPiCade

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Jizaboz

Re: The ArPiCade

Post by Jizaboz » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:55 am

Thanks! Yeah that one cost me 700$. A bit higher than I wanted to play.. but it came completely all-original with a rebuilt Wells Gardner monitor. Also, my girlfriend really loves the game and wanted it.

It's kind of finicky. I've replace the fuse-holders as many recommend to do, but I've still got a little more work to do to get the rest of the quirks out.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sun May 13, 2018 2:42 pm

This has been great - it's been really nice seeing something like the new Rampage movie coming out and then bringing the nephew over to play it and see what inspired it.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz » Mon May 14, 2018 9:19 am

Nice. I was playing Moon Shuttle, Pepper II, and Cloak & Dagger on mine last night after doing more work on Ms Pac.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Mon May 14, 2018 8:41 pm

Right? You have now told me about Pepper II - I have heard it whispered for years, and now I can just go play it.

Jiz, have you ever played "Preppie"?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz » Tue May 15, 2018 7:39 am

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:41 pm
Right? You have now told me about Pepper II - I have heard it whispered for years, and now I can just go play it.

Jiz, have you ever played "Preppie"?
Pepper II is great man. I really dig the sounds and the music.. even the "zippity doo dahhh!!" when you clear a maze lol

And no I have not played Preppie but after reading about it I'm going to. Looks pretty funny. I never knew there were Frogger clones like that!