Karate

Sports & Music

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I do like that Jizaboz opened up to us for the first time ever and Paul just kept BARRELEN THROUGH with 100 lines of inane badgery once again.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Follow Your Local Laws

Re: Follow your local laws

Post by Follow Your Local Laws »

Tdarcos wrote:a number of things
You get professional training because a gunfight is a terrible time to find out you don't know how to fight with a gun.

If you don't want to get professional training, then there is no point continuing this conversation because none of it would provide a lick of shit worth of value to you.

If you do want to get professional training, just listen to what they teach/train you, and then practice that.

Make sure you do your researcher on the school before you select one. Thunder Ranch comes to mind as one of the most, if not thee most, premier school in the country. There are others, just make sure they have LEO/Military experience in their background.

I'm not trying to be rude, it's really just that simple.

The God's Honest Truth

Post by The God's Honest Truth »

[youtube][/youtube]

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

The God's Honest Truth wrote:(YouTube video recommending a certain type of action)
Would have been snappier if he had said, "I'm telling you, without being a dick, that's exactly where you want to shoot him."

Yeah, even if he has armor there, armor just helps spread the impact force, he's still going to feel a hell of an impact by shooting him there. His balls will not appreciate it.

Here's an even funnier scene than the original in Robocop:
[youtube][/youtube]
"I really feel that I'm losin' my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end."
- No Doubt, Don't Speak