I'll Tell You What: the NFL thread

Sports & Music

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

gsdgsd

Post by gsdgsd »

Mr. Bandwith-Melville's Tragic Loners was the fantasy equivalent of a Vikings-Raiders game played in quicksand.

ICJ

Post by ICJ »

lol cowboys never know whats going on

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

I've seen an uncommon number of Raider's jerseys at work: is something up that I should know about?

Flack

Post by Flack »

Because this is the 30th anniversary of the Raiders last superbowl win, they are pushing the jerseys on their website. They all say "30 YEARS" on the tags or somewhere on the jerseys themselves if you look closely.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Flack and I caught the Saints/49ers game at the 2UP yesterday.

I thought it was bullshit when Corey White grabbed an interception, was knocked down by a 49er, went towards the end zone anyway and lost the ball out of bounds. That call went to San Francisco.

I thought it was bullshit when Kaepernick pulled some intentional grounding in the end zone at the end of the game and was not called for a safety.

I thought it was the right call when Brooks tried to take Brees's head off.

I seem to be the only person in the world who saw the game that way who has also posted about it on the internet.

We all have teams and fan bases we despise and mine is the SF 49ers team, fan and coach. What a bunch of crybaby BITCHES. Here is to them struggling to make the playoffs at 6-5.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack »

I thought it was bullshit when a big portion of the television was blocked by a NBA Jam Tournament Edition arcade topper. I realize interior decorating advice from a guy who once considered decorating his apartment walls with things stolen from fast food restaurants a motif, but buying a 46" flat screen television and then blocking 16" of it with a piece of cardboard seems counter intuitive.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I am bumping this, because I correctly predicted a Seahawks victory over the Broncos the year it happened, in September.

I did get the score a little incorrect.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!