God, that sucked.

Sports & Music

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

gsdgsd

God, that sucked.

Post by gsdgsd »

At least they took the suspense out early and saved me lots of stress.

7-0. Jesus. Go Carolina, I guess.

Da King

Post by Da King »

Gyah. I just cannot root for Carolina to win the Cup.
Gyah. I just cannot root for Detroit to win the Cup.

I will watch this series, but I'll hope that somehow, some way, it ends in a tie.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Terrorists will blow up the Stanley Cup after Sum of All Fears hits the cinema this weekend. So in a way, you will get your tie. A tie... OF CARNAGE.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

Whoo hoo, fuckin Hasek shutout! Wheee!
Go Detroit, represent the nastiest, ugliest, most crime infested city in America!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Carolina 3, Detroit 2. Carolina leads series 1-0.

RIGHT ON.

"Waargh, this is the greatest team ever assembled," says EVERY guy in the media about the Red Wings. Give me a frigging break. Hasek couldn't get it done in the finals before and I don't see any indication that he's going to get it done this team. And don't get me wrong, I'm a Hasek fan. Nothing I'd like better than to see the Rams, Yankees, Red Wings and Lakers all lose the big game within 12 months.

(And if I note that the Flyers would fit if they were included in the above I hope it fends off attacks of me being a hypocrite before they are announced. Thank you, good night.)
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

Boomshanka!! Heh heh heh... maybe lightning DOES strike twice.. those 2 last goals looked almost identical.. hit the top post and fly downwards.

The ESPN commentators reached almost NHL2K2 levels when they told Fischer that no one wanted to see him either after that horrible play when he threw the towel over the camera in the penalty box. Muahahaa.