How I Broke My Phone

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

You know how in the Venture Brothers, Hank and Dean have died like, COUNTLESS times? Maybe it's that, and the copies just kept degrading.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:And also makes one wonder if Paul, too, was a swap-in.
No, I'm the baby of the family, my brother is 6 years older than me, my sister, 10.

Here is an odd coincidence. My mother was first married in the late 1940s through the 1950s to a man named Norman Robinson who is not my father. They had my sister. Back around 1985 or so I got to meet him because my sister decided to hire detectives to see if her father was still alive. He was, he came out to visit and my mother never recognised him.

Later they would divorce, and my mother moved from New Jersey to Milwaukee, where she met the man who would be my father, William Robinson. They got married and had me and my brother.

Later, my sister met a guy and they decided to get married. His last name was..... Robinson.

Consider that. My mother married two different men whose last names were Robinson and my sister married one also.

That was kind of weird.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

I would now like to change my answer to 'inbreeding'.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

The Happiness Engine wrote:I would now like to change my answer to 'inbreeding'.
Unlikely. None of the members of my family has ever stopped in, let alone even stayed overnight in, West Virginia.

Bonus item: I found once when I was checking something.I discovered that under the degrees of consanguinity (how close you are genetically) in West Virginia, WV Code Section 48-2-302 prohibits marrying your first cousin or double cousin, but the law on incest, Section 61-8-12 does not make it illegal to screw them.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.