The Time gsdgsd Helped Me In A Nightmare

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

The Time gsdgsd Helped Me In A Nightmare

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

A few evenings ago I made the mistake of taking some nootropic right before bed. I was sleeping at my girlfriend's house (which is also the house where the two dogs are), which means that sleep is difficult to come by. You get it in shifts.

I was having some dream where my arcade games were placed all over the city of Denver. Some fiend -- I don't know who -- was putting bombs in them and exploding them all over the city. This was terrible! I remember at one point that my girlfriend's mother tried to solder an inhibitor or something to the coin slot of one of them. I don't know what that was all about!

Anyway, the dream shifts and I am reading this letter from gsdgsd saying that the perpetrator works at the local TV station. I was going to go down to the TV station and confront the person who was blowing up arcade games, but then I woke up.

My girlfriend told me later in the day that I was talking in my sleep but she couldn't remember what I was saying. I said, "Was it about the games" and she laughed and remembered.

But here is the thing to take from all this - when the chips are down, there is one truly decent person in the history of this BBS and my subconscious thinks that he would help me out. That person is Greg. To Greg I wish a Merry Christmas, to the rest of you WHERE WERE YOU? WE WERE IN CRISIS!

Happy holidays and Hot Chicken, everyone.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack »

I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids. And gsdgsd.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

gsdgsd

Post by gsdgsd »

Happy to help! But ... how did I know the identity of the perpetrator? Perhaps I was a double agent.

lethargic

Post by lethargic »

We ALL know pinback did it. Nobody gets more joy out of ruining people's fun.