In This Thread, We Go A Little Crazy

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

ICJ

In This Thread, We Go A Little Crazy

Post by ICJ »

I went a little crazy inside my own head last night. I do not recommend this much time away from real people. Honestly, it was one day too many to have no human interaction.

Any of all y'all go peculiar when away from humanity this long? I thought it wouldn't affect me so!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Spending too much time dog-sitting?

Flack

Post by Flack »

That's where I was a couple of weeks ago while on the road. I spent Sunday and Monday driving, Tuesday through Thursday working, and then Friday, Saturday (save for a few hours at Jiz's place), Sunday, and Monday alone. Then, after a few more days in the office, it was a 1,300 mile drive back home. Alone.

Occasionally I'll daydream about what my life would be like if I lived by myself. "Why, I'd have a garden. I'd take up painting. I'd exercise more." Oh yes, I have an entire list of bullshit I feed myself. The reality is, without someone around to make me put on clothes and leave the house occasionally, I'd be that 500 pound blob living off of delivered pizza living in "that" house that everyone in the neighborhood complains about.

Anyway, yeah, a little bit of solitude is nice but too much makes a man crazy. I'll call you later tonight.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Tdarcos' hurt feelings

Post by Tdarcos' hurt feelings »

Flack wrote:that 500 pound blob living off of delivered pizza living in "that" house that everyone in the neighborhood complains about. .
Hey, I resemble that remark!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

AArdvark wrote:Spending too much time dog-sitting?
It was too much by a DAY.

Also, I wish that I had a really good laptop instead of the hunk of shit I have. (The laptop is fine, but Google Docs needs two gig of RAM.)
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!