new old game surviver

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

liker liker liker liker

Post by liker liker liker liker »

Who is liker liker liker?

liker

Post by liker »

???

Guestus

Post by Guestus »

QUIT FUCKING POSTING

War Theory Girlfriend

Post by War Theory Girlfriend »

Whatever. You think you just own everything, don't you? You don't, you don't even lease.

liker

Post by liker »

???

you not like old game survive?

i thought you like it. that why i start thread. old thread got "emt" and was dead but wanted to start old surviver again

but you did not like it??? oh maybe if i known that i not start old game suriver again

but i did and i am glad I did because it's about goddamn time somebody did SOMETHING interesting on this godforsaken site lately. Oh, sorry, unless you all want to spend the rest of your sedentary-lifestyle-shortened existences talking about COMIC BOOKS or idiotic WEBSITES and COMPUTER FUCKING GAMES, and talking about how fucking BITTER Pinback has become lately, an all-too-ironic observation if I've ever seen one.

Yeah. What did that one guy say? "What is a troll?"

Well, Spanky, here's your answer. Have a nice life.

- Ball Warrior

The Word Interesting

Post by The Word Interesting »

I do not want to be associated with this fucking mess. At all.

This Fucking Mess

Post by This Fucking Mess »

:(

ChainGangGuy

I don't need the Base Monitor to tell me...

Post by ChainGangGuy »

...MY BASE IS IN SHAMBLES!

net.loser

Post by net.loser »

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!

Worm

Post by Worm »

liker wrote:but i did and i am glad I did because it's about goddamn time somebody did SOMETHING interesting on this godforsaken site lately. Oh, sorry, unless you all want to spend the rest of your sedentary-lifestyle-shortened existences talking about COMIC BOOKS or idiotic WEBSITES and COMPUTER FUCKING GAMES, and talking about how fucking BITTER Pinback has become lately, an all-too-ironic observation if I've ever seen one.

Yeah. What did that one guy say? "What is a troll?"

Well, Spanky, here's your answer. Have a nice life.

- Ball Warrior
So this fucker derails a thread, manages to be pretty funny with the aid of MechaMax, then continues with the gimmick. I've got that right so far. So, what is there next? O! to question our existience!

"You are insigificant so it is okay if I try to act super intelligent by a tired old gimmick!"

That shit was not interesting. It isn't some sign of intelligence to be able to post on a message board. You didn't even prove a fucking point. You didn't even make me laugh! ME! For fucks sake I laugh when people say the word cunt! The only funny thing that happened was MechaMax but that could of been done with some of the other games. You didn't do a fucking thing.
Good point Bobby!

liker

Post by liker »

I made *ME* laugh. That's infinitely more impressive and important than making *YOU* laugh, because you have nothing even remotely resembling a sense of humor.

liker liker et al

Post by liker liker et al »

hell, i thought it was funny too.

damn.

i guess i'm a retard.

bruce

Post by bruce »

liker liker et al wrote: i guess i'm a retard.
YM "man-child"! HTH! HAND!

Bruce

Base Monitor

Dead

Post by Base Monitor »

n/t

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

liker wrote:and talking about how fucking BITTER Pinback has become lately, an all-too-ironic observation if I've ever seen one.
Thanks again for ruining everything.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Wormius

Post by Wormius »

liker wrote:I made *ME* laugh. That's infinitely more impressive and important than making *YOU* laugh, because you have nothing even remotely resembling a sense of humor.
If you want to laugh why don't you go out side find a good looking person to spend some time with and put some fucking maple syrup on the door knob of a heavy trafficked doorway at a mall or something! Seriously! We're fucking pathetic for visiting this message board for something to do? What is wrong with that? You visited this board to make a thread (which is mostly you posting to yourself) and chortling at it. I mean if you find yourself so witty, intelligent, and funny keep it to note pad or something.

liker

Post by liker »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Thanks again for ruining everything.
Hey! How the fuck long am I supposed to go on with something like that?

I wasn't enjoying it any more than you people, you know. It was a labor. A labor... of hate!

Roody_Yogurt

Post by Roody_Yogurt »

It made me laugh.