The Terrible Reveal of Ben Pinback

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

The Terrible Reveal of Ben Pinback

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Let's get something straight, his name is actually Benjamin Pinback. The other part is an Internet ruse.

Secondly, his coffee machine is broken. I know, because I broke it in the same way I broke mine.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Say it aint so, Joe!

milker

Hey Robb

Post by milker »

You remember that time we went to the hockey game and I called Ben, BEN BAREBACK PARRISH? I still love that shit. I loved the drinks I had that night and still love that nickname.

Bareback!

You told me to put this up there, so I did. I do everything you tell me to do within certain guidelines. I mean I better, this forum has went to crap in a shitter ride. You at least used to clean up the skids in this place when we would all crap in it, but now we can't even get you to notice us the brown streaks on the white porcelain.

Say it with me, Bareback Parrish.
The world is a big dairy and I am the man to milk it!

Post by Guest »

tnx a lot

Post by Guest »

tnx a lot[url=lousy spammer

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Seriously, they actually get paid to do this crap? there must be about a million forums on the net and they have to manually logon and post lousy spam for money. Then, this particular lousy spammer posted once but forgot to type the link, so it had to post again. We get the lousiest spammers here, no messing.