New addition to the family

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Babyfucker is taken, went to one of th e cats i think
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Completely Off-Topic

Post by Completely Off-Topic »

Vitriola wrote:Gold wag platies! These to start the tank before I get my high-maintenance, hard-to-find fish: killies.

Gold Killies? Well sure, that would look great on someone's mantle.

Ice Cream Jonsey

That was... strangely on topic... what the--?!

ChainGangGuy

Post by ChainGangGuy »

Look at this guy, all nearly on-topic and shit. It took this poor sap nearly 5½ years, but he almost, virtually, just about made a Completely On-Topic reply.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I had to go back and read the thread from the start just to confirm. COT had been so consistent and such a delight, I thought the problem was with me.

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

Killies!

This one is Aphyosemion elberti, a colorful little killie I got from the Colorado Killie Club, whose meeting was lovely and full of nice and funny people. I can't contribute much to this group with my 1 tank, but they were so fun I'll be there hereon.

This is the blue gularis, considered the mascot killie, for it's size, cool colors and nice disposition in community tanks even though it is a larger killie.

Note, none of the fish pictures I post here were taken by me, obviously. Maybe my camera does this well, but who has the time to figure out how to take good snaps of swimming fish.

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

Reggie, the 3-5 year old stray who never left, has turned into a real fatass.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re:

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:10 pm There IS a new addition, but I am waiting for his eyes to clear up before I take a photo. It takes me forever to take pictures anyway, but this time I have a reason.
I am bumping this because I couldn't search for it on the new forum.

The cat above was a 4 week old kitten named Frobozz. Frobozz died yesterday.

Billy Mays

Re: New addition to the family

Post by Billy Mays »

Sorry about your cat.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Thank you Billy, I appreciate that.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: Re:

Post by Casual Observer »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:26 pm I am bumping this because I couldn't search for it on the new forum.

The cat above was a 4 week old kitten named Frobozz. Frobozz died yesterday.
Sorry to hear that. Our 20 year old Siamese is getting to the point where I had to have a conversation with the vet about when to make The Decision. Not quite yet we think.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Oh man, that sucks. Sorry to hear Frobozz is no longer. I hope he gave you many years of cat-joy.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: Re:

Post by Casual Observer »

Casual Observer wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:10 am Sorry to hear that. Our 20 year old Siamese is getting to the point where I had to have a conversation with the vet about when to make The Decision. Not quite yet we think.
Update: wife just asked me to leave some messages w/ home going to sleep vets that our vet sent us.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I'm sorry to hear that, my friend.

We put two of my wife's cats to sleep at a vet. I hated it. The first time the vet was young and said stupid shit. The second time was at a different place and it was a chaotic mess.

It BLEW!!!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

In rural areas they just put animals down themselves with bullets but unfortunately that's not really an option in the metropolis of Denver.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Flack

Post by Flack »

I really wanted to mention that all of my childhood pets are buried in the backyard of my dad's house, but I fight Oklahoma stereotypes endlessly and offering up that I grew up twenty feet away from my own Pet Semetary seemed counterproductive.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Reep! Reep! Reep!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Jizaboz wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:37 am In rural areas they just put animals down themselves with bullets but unfortunately that's not really an option in the metropolis of Denver.
Seriously, what the fuck is it with you wanting to shoot dogs? This has really soured me on the whole Jizaboz Experience.

INTERNET WAR!!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:53 am
Jizaboz wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:37 am In rural areas they just put animals down themselves with bullets but unfortunately that's not really an option in the metropolis of Denver.
Seriously, what the fuck is it with you wanting to shoot dogs? This has really soured me on the whole Jizaboz Experience.

INTERNET WAR!!
I think Jizaboz is simply telling us what occurs, not what he himself would do. He is not angling to make himself The Punisher But For Bad Dogs.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:18 am
pinback wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:53 am

INTERNET WAR!!
I think Jizaboz is simply telling us what occurs, not what he himself would do. He is not angling to make himself The Punisher But For Bad Dogs.

I'm not so sure about that, the way Jiz used the word "unfortunately" kind of makes me want to take pinback's side on this one.