New addition to the family

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Might as well get this out there.

The day before Christmas eve we added a new cat that is Frobozz's age, due to the fact that Frobozz kept trying to engage the two old cats in play. The small girl cat (Spock) was losing weight at the kind of pace normally seen by concentra - you know what, let's mix it up a bit - normally seen by Cleveland Brown players with their third staph infection. Sorry LeCharles.

My theory ... sorry, in celebration of the company that gave the new cat its name, let's do this the rest of the way in the style of Scapeghost.

I posited that Spock was losing weight due to all the playing she did with Frobozz. I went with Dayna to the Humane Society and picked out a cat, or rather, encouraged her to get one because my name is Alan Chance and I'm deceased. I didn't put in two carriage returns to start the next paragraph due to the fact that I didn't have many pixels on my micro.
He was to be called "Boggit" after Fungus the Boggit-Man and because I couldn't pronounce his shelter name properly.
Frobozz hissed exclusively the first day. He hissed a little less the next day. Boggit and Frobozz played for about twenty hours the next day.
I later posted a picture.

To follow up, here's Q and A with a holiday session on the question you're all asking.

Q: Hey A, how's it going?
A: Let's just get on with it, you questioning asshole

Q: Isn't four cats too many?
A: Yes. Of course it is. It is far too many. But what can you do?

Q: Not adopt the fourth cat?
A: Ah, everybody's happy so who gives a shit

Q: You OK, A? You don't seem to be finishing your --
A: Shut your miserable hole.

Q: So is there a fifth cat in the future?
A: FUCK CAPTAIN NO BEANS.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Vitriola

He is such a sweetie

Post by Vitriola »

I didn't want the fourth cat either. I'm not out to create a zoo here, but when the 12 year olds are losing weight and hiding under things, the four cats are actually easier on this house than the 3. And he is such a good boy...

Please someone remind me to give imageshack money, or, at least. give Robb money so he or they can keep hosting these images, because this is awes0me.

Ice Cream Jonsey

It just occured to me: you play the part of "Alan Chance" in Scapeghost and you are deceased. In other words, the main character is the ghost of A. Chance.

HAR HAR HAR LEVEL NINE!

Lysander

Post by Lysander »

http://www.miranda-im.org Much better than Trillian IMO.
paidforbythegivedrewbetterblowjobsfundandthelibertyconventionforastupidfreeamerica

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

God DAMN it, I really did not want another goddamn cat. Then someone dumped off this guy and he crashed our BBQ. 20 minutes later he was upside down on someone's lap and purring. He's the nicest cat in the world, so I didn't want to bring him to the Humane Society, as I feared that if I did, someone would be arrested for cat hoarding, which happens alot around here, and within a day he'd be in the euth line.

The no-kills are full, so he's been inside as we are waiting for an opening and because we neutered him and he was on antibiotics for 10 days. Which he is now done with, and I'm not putting this cat back outside. He poops in the pan, he reads with me. I don't think he's going anywhere. Which also means I have to give a Christmas Donation to the Cat Care Society, as they neutered and vaccinated him for $15 under their stray/feral cat program. Which I guess he isn't anymore. Unless I toss him back outside for a couple weeks, I guess, and refuse to feed him.

So this is Reggie. Take a guess who named him.

Ice Cream Jonsey

His name will be a great joy to us all when it all goes wrong and in 2010 Reggie Bush is lined up at tailback for the Oakland Raiders.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Too many cats will ruin your health.

THE
FELINE-OSIS
AARDVARK

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

Gold wag platies! These to start the tank before I get my high-maintenance, hard-to-find fish: killies.

Ice Cream Jonsey

That fish looks pretty anxious about something. I don't know if adding some depressants would dissolve nicely, but we should do something.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Cats and fish don't mix,

THE
CRUNCH AND MUNCH
AARDVARK

Ice Cream Jonsey

The newer cats, Frobozz and Boggit have discovered the fish! They jump at the tank and try to scratch the fish out. This will end well.

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

I've been neglecting the fosters. Bathsheba was here for awhile, but refused to eat for 5 months. Ate after being back at the shelter for 48 hours. Fuck her. Here's Neil, a lovely juvenile albino corn snake, who isn't too good for the food I serve:

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

Here's ball python Osiris, who was purported to be mean and not a good eater. Not mean, just had some stuck shed on his nose which made breathing sound like hissing. Eats fine, but is a secret eater. He needs food to be left for him, won't take from tongs. Some cats are also like that, either eating from your hand or wanting it to be left on a dish for them. He's gorgeous, large, and sweet. I only cropped his photo because of an unknown cat stain right behind him. I'll get right on that.

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

Here's Chester, another lovely ball that my neighbor is in love with:

Ice Cream Jonsey

fwiw, none of those deadbeats pay rent

Ice Cream Jonsey

Vitriola wrote: Here's Neil, a lovely juvenile albino corn snake, who isn't too good for the food I serve.
Do corn snakes eat corn, or jut rummage around corn? Did they get their name because of the stuff they eat, or their habitat, like "couch potato"?

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

...Huh, I actually have no idea. Out of the mouths of babes!

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

Wikipedia says:

"The name 'Corn Snake' may refer to the splotched pattern on its belly, which resembles Indian maize. Some, however, believe it is because they are often found in corn fields where they search for rodent prey, usually mice or rats."

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

Neil corn snake was adopted, so 2 little leopard geckos who hate to eat, but love to taunt cats with how good eating they are:

I have no idea what their names are. Do they have names? Does anyone want to name them?
Last edited by Vitriola on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Name Pinner

Post by Name Pinner »

Name them Tyborg J. Chesterfield III and Babyfucker, respectively.