No one can touch my price on cheep CD-Rs!!! lol

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Comedy... of Savings!!

No one can touch my price on cheep CD-Rs!!! lol

Post by Comedy... of Savings!! »

No one beat my savings!!! No-body!!!! can!

100 CD-Rs for $30!!! The saving are quite real!

http://www.cascademedia.net/cgi-bin/cme ... d=QoRuiX9b

MuhmHuhmHUH,hhaooah!

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

This week, Best Buy has a $20 rebate on their Memorex 100-packs. Target has them on sale for $19.77. Best buy has a 110% price guarantee.

Buy a 100 pack at BB for $29.99, head to the service desk with the Target ad, get the difference back. Send in the rebate and get the CD's for free.

Make sure to grab the "made in Japan" spindles as opposed to Taiwan. (All the Japans are Taiyo Yuden)

Free<$30.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I'm out of CDs, so I'm buying some -- Straw, do you mean to say that the Taiyo Yuden ones are good? I think that is what you are saying. I had never heard of that phrase before, so I just want to check.

There's not a better deal than 100 for $30 going on that you know of right now, is there?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

I saw ACTUAL VHS tapes for sale at Sam's. 12 bucks for 10.

they might as wll be 8-tracks!

THE
NOT
OLD ENOUGH
AARDVARK

Post by Guest »

Taiyo-Yuden is one of the best CD'rs right now, they are the manufacturer for Fujifilm and some of the Memorex...
topped only by Kodak (of course) and some niche discs like Mashushita...

Let's see, no rebate wise Target has 2x50 packs of Memorex for $18. Regional though - check out a Target if you have one. Also, K-Mart has 50 packs of memorex for $11.99.

If you want to send in a rebate, Best Buy has a Fuji 30pk for $12.99 less $5 MIR less $5 MIR = $2.99. Pretty good but every couple weeks they usually have a Fuji 50 pack for $3 after rebate.

I don't really buy anything but Taiyo Yuden anymore, since I had some Imations that burned fine crap out.
Also, Kodak online store has had a sale on boxed slimline CD-r's for the last 3 times I needed Kodak's... if you're interested I can dig up the link. Use Kodak's for all my MP3 cd's... recognize almost as good as pressed CD's ;)

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

That was me.
Also, the dollar store has VHS tapes for $1. (IMagine that)

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

You are the FRIGGING MAN.

I won't buy CD-Rs without consulting Jack Straw. Do you hear that, Circus of Savings? Comedy of Savings, whatever? DO YOU HEAR ME SIR?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Comedy... of Savings!!

Post by Comedy... of Savings!! »

You don't have to be rude about it. :sad:

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

Now just need to find some cheap DVD-R's... I can get Sony's new multiformat burner (does +R and -R) for $253 shipped.

Cheapest I've found is .66 cents for cheap-ass spindle of DVD-R's, and $1 apiece for ones with cases. This requires you to buy 200 or so, though. Not.. cheap... enuf...

How low can you go???