No more drunk base.

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Debaser

No more drunk base.

Post by Debaser »

I'm in St. Louis! I'm eating a baked potato with entirelyh too much pepper on it! I'm on beer number three! Hijinks will ensue this weekend! Stay tuned to this spot.

bruce

Re: No more drunk base.

Post by bruce »

Debaser wrote:I'm in St. Louis! I'm eating a baked potato with entirelyh too much pepper on it! I'm on beer number three! Hijinks will ensue this weekend! Stay tuned to this spot.
Check your PMs. Then give me a call.

Today I'm biking and playing D&D, and tomorrow I have SAR in the morning, but I should have time to do *something* with you.

Bruce

Debaser

Post by Debaser »

Hey, I'm back! I met Mr. and Mrs. Bruce and visited the casa de bruce where I rampaged it up in Rampage and fagged it up in Micheal Jackson's Moonwalker. I drank entirely too much and ate entirely too little. I took a fabulous tour of the fabulous abandoned factories and warehouses of fabulous St. Louis and saw the bitchingest structure ever dubbed with the title "museum". I met interesting people and grabbed interesting women's asses. All told, it was a hell of a time.

City Status: RECOMMENDED!!!

bruce

Post by bruce »

Debaser wrote:saw the bitchingest structure ever dubbed with the title "museum".
So you guys *did* go to the City Museum.

Cool.

Adam

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

You didn't even feed him? Didn't roll out some succulent young thing on the granite countertops? What's with the ungrateful chefs on this board? What, you think you can just come in here, wave some tandoori chicken, and those months of neglect never happened?

bruce

Post by bruce »

Vitriola wrote:You didn't even feed him?
We had pizza.

He was too hung over to be hungry, anyway.
Didn't roll out some succulent young thing on the granite countertops?
Are you volunteering to be rolled out on the countertops? I think Amy and I are on board with that. I mean, as long as you're on the bottom, because a) cold, and b) hard.

Bruce

Debaser

Post by Debaser »

So you guys *did* go to the City Museum.
Yep. Perhaps the single coolest building I've ever visited in the States.
bruce wrote:
Vitriola wrote:You didn't even feed him?
We had pizza.
This is true. And to further Bruce's defense, the dude had a busy day of rescuing campers from grizzlies and hillfolk ahead of him so one can hardly fault him for not alloting time to cook a five-course meal for a filthy degenerate who would probably just wind up upchucking it all over his lovely wife's lap at the end of the evening.
He was too hung over to be hungry, anyway.
This is also true. Empty stomach + 4.5 hour drive + precious little sleep all week +friend buying you drinks with fucking Schnopps in them = disaster.

bruce

Post by bruce »

Debaser wrote:his lovely wife
Amy says she takes exception to this. But if you want to go to the City Museum with her she'll take it back.

Bruce