Orc's Head Weekend Mission!

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Orc's Head Weekend Mission!

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

This forum has gone from being just about a bunch of nonsense to being the Holding Cell for Area Drunks!

Your mission this weekend is to report back on your nights out. It's a GET PASTED JOLT COUNTRY BLOCK PARTY WEEKEND!

(Don't drink and drive, though. If you do do it, nobody wants to hear it. But! Otherwise!)

The goal is to get hammered and slop around on here for a few minutes before passing out this weekend. Confess to something embarassing! Confess to something you've been wanting to say for a while! Air your drunken dirty laundry! 'SALL GOOD!

And remember, when you're drunk, it sort of makes Wednesday the beginning of the weekend or the end of the last one. Either way!

Let's christen this base in the only way it could ever be! Not with a large bottle of wine smashed upon it, but rather with the lot of us smashed off a large bottle of wine!

(I will also likely be making Jello Shots this weekend. Pics will be present if I indeed do so. Party at Apartment #L201, natch, till they run out.)
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

Hey Jonsey! Get used to this before tonight, ok?

V: '8-ball, corner pocket'

Code: Select all

---------          .           .             )

---------.           .             )

---------                     ..             )

---------                      .            .)

---------                      .             )

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

I'll have to drastically change my lifestyle to participate but for you RobB, I will do my best.

Is there a sponsored drink for this momentous event? Other than jello-shots, natch. Talking about bar drinks.

gsdgsd

Post by gsdgsd »

Jack Straw wrote:Is there a sponsored drink for this momentous event?
An excellent question. For that matter, is there an official JC drink?

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

Gin and Bingara with a splash of Rose's Lime, or haven't you been paying attention?

Fuck it, just order a gin and tonic with more fruit than Carmen Sandiego's hat, and you'll fit right in.

Keza

Post by Keza »

Ahhhh, I'm not supposed to drink excessively. When I drink I ALWAYS phone up random people and either start singing or promise to lick their shoes clean, and then they hold me to it afterwards like the fat bastards that they are. All right, so ONCE that happened...
Sag mir, ahst du heute schon geliebt, als wenn es für dich kein morgen gibt?

Teufel ZeKK

Post by Teufel ZeKK »

Vitriola wrote:
Fuck it, just order a gin and tonic with more fruit than Carmen Sandiego's hat, and you'll fit right in.
Oh god I hope that total mistaken identity was on purpose in some pathetic attempt to appeal to classic gamers who may have actually enjoyed those crappy games outside of them being required study in elementary school. Or those morons young enough and without cable to watch the crappy PBS game show based on that game with the ever so gay group Rockapella singing the theme.

But in case you're seriously mistaken here and had no clue Carmen Sandiego actually wore a hat much like Indiana Jones', for obvious reason. The real Carmen, with the fruit filled hat, was Carmen Miranda.

How you like me now? Ain't no stopping this. I'll fuck around and make love to your esophagus!

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

Oh god I hope that total mistaken identity was on purpose in some pathetic attempt to appeal to classic gamers who may have actually enjoyed those crappy games outside of them being required study in elementary school.
It was on purpose. It was on purpose because I couldn't think of her real name, my drunken spree in Brazil aside, and figured everyone would know who I meant. I don't need persona identification to appeal to clasic gamers; I'm breathing, and that's all that seems to matter.

Pissant Worm

Post by Pissant Worm »

Vitriola wrote:I'm breathing
Not for 10mins multiplied by the amount of cigarettes you've smoked!

This is your brain...

etc.

Worm

Post by Worm »

Pissant Worm wrote:
Vitriola wrote:I'm breathing
Not for 10mins multiplied by the amount of cigarettes you've smoked!

This is your brain...

etc.
Yea, that's just me. You fucking brainless piece of human garbage. I just hate cigarettes and drugs ... I don't give a shit if any of you die, or suffer because of those things.
Good point Bobby!

gsdgsd

Post by gsdgsd »

Vitriola wrote:Gin and Bingara with a splash of Rose's Lime, or haven't you been paying attention?
With gin being unavailable in my house right at the present, and bingara (as far as I know) being purely an Effinger creation, tonight will be a "six pack of Dixie Crimson while watching TV" night. I'll still try to meet the JC weekend requirements.

Roody_Yogurt

Post by Roody_Yogurt »

I bought some cola yesterday to help me with this bacardi 151.

John Ashcroft

Post by John Ashcroft »

I'm proud to announce ladies and gentlemen, the passage of "Worm's law". From now on it is illegal to posess anything which distracts you from the day to day drudgery which is life. This includes the following but not only: all drugs and alcohol, cigarettes (both nicotene and mj), fast cars, video games, movies and television, and good tasting food. From now on the only recreational activities allowed in this land of the free will be church (approved christian and protestant ministries only) and free discussion of God.

I personally want to thank the now famous 'Worm' for his tireless activism to make this day possible.
Worm wrote:You fucking brainless piece of human garbage. I just hate cigarettes and drugs ... I don't give a shit if any of you die, or suffer because of those things.

Worm

Post by Worm »

If you believe that not doing drugs is "day to day drudgey" you are pathetic and the reason why I hate drugs. Use different literal cliches mr. gimmick! You all are pulling this fucking "church" angle is to make me seem nice and boxed.

"Must just be because he believes in God because no one could logically come to such a conclusion!" Why am I not allowed to hate that my fellow country men piss on the law and the damn country in a spirit of archiac rebellion?
Last edited by Worm on Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good point Bobby!

gsdgsd

Post by gsdgsd »

Ahem! Getting this thread back on track!

Two bottles of Dixie Crimson down. No visible signs of mental deterioration, though my interest in reading a book has flagged and my interest in watching the Cubs-Braves game has risen.

Gimmick poster

Post by Gimmick poster »

gsdgsd wrote:Ahem! Getting this thread back on track!

Two bottles of Dixie Crimson down. No visible signs of mental deterioration, though my interest in reading a book has flagged and my interest in watching the Cubs-Braves game has risen.
Two (no, really ten) hits of endo, i'm still smarter and funnier than Worm.

Cheers!

Lex

Post by Lex »

Endo didn't shoot first.
WHOOA!

gsdgsd

Weekend update.

Post by gsdgsd »

Last night: drank Dixie Crimson Voodoo Ale until I fell asleep in front of the Braves' (boooooooooooooo) win over the Cubs. "Crimson Voodoo" combined with the fact that it's a Louisiana beer makes it sound like something 19-year-olds drink to feel more like vampires, which in turn makes me feel kind of gay. But it's good beer, and lacks the stigma of "Dixie Blackened Voodoo Lager", which I once threw up all over the side of the Boulder, Colorado Old Chicago.

Tonight: Went to pizza place near my house, drank Pilsner Urquell, wasted 45 minutes of my life thinking I was hitting on a girl who turned out to be a lesbian. (whether she was a lesbian before I started hitting on her, I know not)

Having now turned cynical as to the Thursday night Atlanta bar scene, I'm back at home to write, moon over girls, e-mail other girls, and drink Sam Adams Cream Stout.

Greg

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

WOW, did I hit a nerve with the Let's-All- post-Drunk idea*.

Have to wait for this weekend to hear anymore drunken AArdvark ramblings, tho. Out of beer.

*Actually, everyone** posts drunk from time to time anyway, i just suggested putting it all in one place for organization.

**exceptions noted...

THE
COMING OF THE SEVENTH DAY
IS ALMOST UPON
AARDVARK

Roody_Yogurt

Post by Roody_Yogurt »

Hopefully, I'll get around to posting drunk this weekend.