Orc's Head Weekend Mission!

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

Bugs wrote:
Jack Straw wrote:Still want to try that Tanqueray vodka. Yes, I said vodka.
Ditto on the Tankuray. I'm intrigued. Their gin is top, but vodker??
We shall find out..

Bugs

Post by Bugs »

NICE.

I want a full report.

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

I just saw this in the liquor store as we were buying a non-offensive Reisling and a slightly more threatening Sangiovese:

Anyone had it?

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

A few weeks ago it was free after rebate, so naturally I tried it. English vodka?!? It was excellent tho, very clean tasting and I'd probably get it again, even if it wasn't free.

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

Well, the Tanqeray has been tapped, the herbals vaporized, and it's now time to HUNKER DOWN, TAKE IT UP A NOTCH, PUT TEH NOSE TO TEH GRINDSTONE and whatnot and finally graduate school. I only have 3 classes (although one is an internship) so hopefully my slacker ass can get through it this time. I was supposed to graduate LAST semester but y'all know how that goes. I was holding out for a paid postion - feeling like a fool for working 90 hours and not seeing a dime for it - but I may just have to bite the bullet and do PAC/TAC or something to get the internship outta the way. Need to graduate so I can get the hell out of the deep freeze NY.. I just want to be somewhere that isn't fucking PAINFUL to be outside.

And I want a 240, RWD+snow+Jack Straw=BAD

As far as the Tanq, it was excellent. Very very clean, I like the taste almost better than Ketel 1. Highly recommended. I'm done with vodka for awhile, last bottle we got was Monte Alban tequila with the worm.. it felt good to let the crazy drunken Mexican fellow inside me out for a night. He's a feisty little Hispanic, I tell ya. He ate the worm.

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

Remember once upon a time when buying a bottle meant 'liquor cabinet'? Now, it just seems to mean 'dinner'.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Vitriola wrote:Remember once upon a time when buying a bottle meant 'liquor cabinet'? Now, it just seems to mean 'dinner'.
Or "DUI."
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!