This day-1, This month, This year

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Worm

This day-1, This month, This year

Post by Worm »

Hello Journal. Today was a nice day. I got a ride down to the mall with my friend Garon. He just got his license back and went eighty on the way down and got pulled over. So when we got to the mall I told him "Have fun fagninja". I noticed he had no money and gave him some ... then he left. I hung out around the arcade and managed a few high scores on Top Skater ... people commented me. I am a superstar! Though prior to that I thought my highscore vanished and I figured it was the fucking arcade guy those motherfuckers love to fuck with me. So I spent ten dollars trying to get it back and then noticed I simply overlooked my highscore. I apologized to Joe for accusing him of a "Zionist Conspiracy" (IRL ACTUAL WORDS ROFL) though I still think they changed it back when I hit the truth. Fucking thought nazis.

When I went to Best Buy (taxied by mother) the Best Buy team started performing brain surgery on me. The lead surgeon said "Get the Caravan." I replied "I have a SUV" and they all laughed. After that the only Indian man in TV knocked me out saying "Nighty nighty".

I woke up in Starbucks and got a double espresso which I didn't understand. Journal, is a shot of espresso a single? Do they only serve doubles at Starbucks? Did I have a quadruple? Mother won't like that. I saw a puuunnck rckkkkk grllllll with a sk4t3r b0i and laughed at them. I bought a book and read about worshiping Minerva or stalking her. I ended up on the way home telling Mother about how great Singapore was with it's caning those who deserve it, charging people for not flushing, and saying things in libraries.

Journal, I'm glad you are my new friend because Monto Journal blew up.
Good point Bobby!

Jack Straw

Re: This day-1, This month, This year

Post by Jack Straw »

Worm wrote: Journal, I'm glad you are my new friend because Monto Journal blew up.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Hey. hey, hey. C'mon on now, Straw.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

OK, OK. Bonzai's over now, Crazy Picture Mania day is over.

Even without bondage retaliation, you notice. I have *some* sembalance of control.

AND a deep hate for dialup lusers. :twisted: