volume 2 issue 1

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

joltcountry after dark

volume 2 issue 1

Post by joltcountry after dark »

...back again with all the news u can use...

...and the cge has come (and we hear that's not the only 1) and gone (and we hear that's not the only 1) and who did we spot together at the back booths? could it be 1 of the bruces and raif's -- scratch that -- jersey's own howard sherman? u know the innuendo is always on with 1 of the bruces but he and howard appeared 2 take it up a notch into something far more friendly and engaging...remember bruce, u never forget ur first light...

...just who was roody singing 2 up on that kareoke stage? sure we know her name, or at least enough of it (becky? brandy? brunhilde?) 2 guess... but in fact he was singing in proxy 2 none other than Miss B______ S___ of the local back bars...say roody, watch yourself while back there...and say hi 2 the millions of bruces that 1 of the bruces manages 2 spew...

...in need of fending off ur ancient gaming hunger? look no further than www.packratvg.com...not only is 1 of the bruces 1 of the featured carts...but also mentalkombat and jammed..."jammed," asks pinback..."I see some1 made a game of what I've done 2 that skanky bitch JRC every night this week"...

...from our overkill department... bruce and howard sitting in a tree... P-R-O-G-R-A-M-M-I-N-G...1st comes love...then comes marriage...then comes junior working the return --scratch that -- baby carriage...

...last up, whispers abound that more was going on during the weekend when berksowski -- scratch that -- worm was in charge...though the messages were light the AIMing was not...in need of some1 2 really give u the skinny on Baldur's Gate 2? well if u can decypher his name then worm is the game...but hey worm watch out for those holy avengers...we hear they're flaming...

for joltcountry after dark i remain the illustrious Q._______

Lysander

Post by Lysander »

Worst post ever.
paidforbythegivedrewbetterblowjobsfundandthelibertyconventionforastupidfreeamerica

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."

THE
SLIM PICKENS
AARDVARK

Violet

Post by Violet »

What about a container of mickey mouse hair jell?
The End

Post by Guest »

Feel free to edit the above line of dialogue from Dr. Strangelove to fit any local topics...

THE
I JUST DINT HAVE TIME
AARDVARK

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Hey, Jonsey, tell us what (really) happened in Vegas so I can re-edit that piece from the movie.

You picked up a Hooker and got bad things, didnt you.

THE
TSK TSK
GET A SHOT
AARDVARK

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

AArdvark wrote:Hey, Jonsey, tell us what (really) happened in Vega$ so I can re-edit that piece from the movie.
Nothing really happened. I drove to Vegas. I got drunk there. I played some video games. I dominated at everything that everybody did, except when Pinback was dominating, in which case I did not.

You picked up a Hooker and got bad things, didnt you.
I'm not much of a "hooker" person. I prefer the terms "harlot," "concubine" or "whore." The latter if I am in polite company, natch.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Sheri's Ranch has lovely ladies available for a rather unreasonable rate (you're looking at $400-$500 for the first hour, less for subsequent hours) around an hour outside of Vegas.

I'm seriously considering doing this. Err, them. Whatever.

Think I should?

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

Of course you should. What's Vegas (or i's environs), without a little nookie, ya know?

bruce

Post by bruce »

pinback wrote:Sheri's Ranch has lovely ladies available for a rather unreasonable rate (you're looking at $400-$500 for the first hour, less for subsequent hours) around an hour outside of Vega$ (and I should state that what happens in Vega$ stays in Vega$).

I'm seriously considering doing this. Err, them. Whatever.

Think I should?
God, no.

Not when Tera (one of the lovely ladies whose card we were given on the Strip) is only $69.

I mean, $400-$500 an HOUR? No sex is worth that.

Bruce

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

pinback wrote:Sheri's Ranch has lovely ladies available for a rather unreasonable rate (you're looking at $400-$500 for the first hour, less for subsequent hours) around an hour outside of Vega$. I'm seriously considering doing this. Err, them. Whatever. Think I should?
I don't really know how I missed this becoming the "Pinback Considers Hiring a Hooker" thread, but... oi, Pinner. You shouldn't need to invest $500 an hour for getting to use the Hubble at Sheri's Ranch, much less one of her clients.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!