My life is complete

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

RealNC

My life is complete

Post by RealNC »

This opened in town:

https://www.fagi.gr/samos/eshops/nanou

"The RealNC Fat Thread" coming soon!

Billy Mays

Re: My life is complete

Post by Billy Mays »

You invented gyros and you're getting excited about a donut shop? Are the donuts served by topless women or do they have drugs inside of them?

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

I hate gyros but I would destroy these pastries.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Jizaboz wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:03 amI would destroy these pastries.
Tomato donuts and mixed vegetable ice cream...I have to assume it didn't get translated accurately.

RealNC: Do you guys eat ragu donuts in Greece and if so then why?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Billy Mays wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:07 pm You invented gyros and you're getting excited about a donut shop? Are the donuts served by topless women or do they have drugs inside of them?
Drugs? In a donut shop? In a place that is going to be as much a magnet for police as it is for ants and roaches? Who would be stupid enough to deal drugs where it is trivial to get caught, like somewhere cops are likely to infest the place?

Feds arrest Paterson [NJ] cop they say dealt drugs - from his police car
Florida officer charged with selling drugs out of squad car
Anderson, Indiana: police officer arrested for dealing drugs on duty, in uniform, and in a marked police car

Never mind.
Evil cannot create anything new
They can only corrupt and ruin
What good forces have invented or made.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Billy Mays wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:07 pm You invented gyros and you're getting excited about a donut shop? Are the donuts served by topless women or do they have drugs inside of them?
Well, I love donuts but we don't have them here. All you find is mostly stale donuts in bakeries. This is the first actual donut shop that's ever opened in my town.
Billy Mays wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:35 am RealNC: Do you guys eat ragu donuts in Greece and if so then why?
Ragu what now?

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Tdarcos wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:07 amDrugs? In a donut shop?
I thought maybe it's legal there. Like how Amsterdam has coffee shops, Greece has donut shops.
RealNC wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:35 am
Billy Mays wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:35 am RealNC: Do you guys eat ragu donuts in Greece and if so then why?
Ragu what now?
Ragu is a popular brand of cheap spaghetti sauce in the US. I translated the page and one of the items looked like what we have here called jelly donuts which is a donut filled with delicious jelly but it was called a "tomato donut" so I was wondering if it is a donut filled with spaghetti sauce and if so why would anyone eat that? I was also wondering why someone would eat a mixed vegetable flavored ice cream?

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Billy Mays wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:03 am Ragu is a popular brand of cheap spaghetti sauce in the US. I translated the page and one of the items looked like what we have here called jelly donuts which is a donut filled with delicious jelly but it was called a "tomato donut" so I was wondering if it is a donut filled with spaghetti sauce and if so why would anyone eat that? I was also wondering why someone would eat a mixed vegetable flavored ice cream?
lol. I just tried google translate on the page. "Raspberry" is being translated as "tomato" for some reason...

But no. Ragu or tomato donuts aren't a thing :P

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

RealNC wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:25 pm"Raspberry" is being translated as "tomato" for some reason...
Oh...thank you for clearing that up. In that case, yeah, those donuts look delicious. Enjoy!