Whole ass out

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

Whole ass out

Post by Jizaboz »

A trend started on the public beaches in this area about a year and a half back. They tried to pass some law saying buttocks was included in public nudity (because “oh this is a family beach and I have never seen beaches of Europe”) and it was struck down.

In retaliation, there are females out here wearing 1 piece bathing suits that cover most of the torso but totally expose their ass. The first ones to do so were the lifeguards in true Bay Watch fashion.

My gf finally noticed today and didn’t get mad noticing I did for the 10th time. Why would she? These chicks have their whole ass out. She should have her whole ass out.

Everyone but men should be allowed to have their whole ass out, then we should push for the latter. Nudity laws in the US are stupid.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jizaboz

Re: Whole ass out

Post by Jizaboz »

Speaking of which I recall when ICJ was driving me to the train station and I saw an Amazon of a woman by the train tracks arguing with someone in a very skimpy outfit. Appropriate for the beach perhaps but not a rail yard.

“Dude, did you see that?! Her whole ass was out!” I exclaimed.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

The origin of this was a troll, I would bet my JC membership on it. People are great.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Don’t you get me started!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Jizaboz wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:44 pm Appropriate for the beach perhaps but not a rail yard.
Depends what type of rail yard?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Billy Mays wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:45 pm
Jizaboz wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:44 pm Appropriate for the beach perhaps but not a rail yard.
Depends what type of rail yard?
Well, obviously it was a termination yard, you know, the "ass end".

What did they say when someone presented a display of a complete donkey to be used as meat?

"Look, he's got his whole ass out!"
Evil cannot create anything new
They can only corrupt and ruin
What good forces have invented or made.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Haha LoL @ both jokes
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Finsternis

Post by Finsternis »

Jizaboz wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:34 pmNudity laws in the US are stupid.
As are prostitution laws.

"You can have sex with whoever you want, and you can give money to whoever you want, but it's illegal to do both at the same time!! Except in Nevada, Canada, Europe, Costa Rica, and many other places in the world!"
"I’d rather have questions I cannot answer than answers I cannot question."

- Max Tegmark

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Finsternis wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:03 pm
Jizaboz wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:34 pmNudity laws in the US are stupid.
As are prostitution laws.

"You can have sex with whoever you want, and you can give money to whoever you want, but it's illegal to do both at the same time!! Except in Nevada, Canada, Europe, Costa Rica, and many other places in the world!"
Actually, prostitution is still illegal in Nevada (Nevada Revised Statutes §201.354). A rural county, by local option, may permit prostitution in licensed brothels. "Rural" means counties below a population of 400,000, which excludes the touristy places like Las Vegas and Reno. It's allowed in some incorporated communities in Elko, Humboldt, Lyon, and White Pine Counties. About the nearest to Las Vegas where legal prostitution can take place is about 60 miles.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

Finsternis

Post by Finsternis »

Tdarcos wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:48 pm Actually, prostitution is still illegal in Nevada (Nevada Revised Statutes §201.354). A rural county, by local option,
Yes. I agree I did not point that out in my passing reference. Nonetheless, It is still a true statement to say "prostitution is legal in Nevada" since the places where it is legal are in Nevada.

- Max Tegmark

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Also, check the laws. Technically, since 2014, prostitution is illegal in Canada.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

Finsternis

Post by Finsternis »

Tdarcos wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:15 pm Also, check the laws. Technically, since 2014, prostitution is illegal in Canada.
Sorry, Charlie. As usual, you are wrong yet again and I am right. Many activities related to prostitution which used to be legal in Canada (such as operating a brothel, for example). But the act itself is legal. "Working as an independent sex worker and private communication for such purposes (telephone, internet, e-mail, etc.) is legal."

So, maybe actually do some research of your own before putting your foot in your mouth again. As always, you are far too sure of yourself and it causes you to not do your homework, simply believing you're correct.

- Max Tegmark

Finsternis

Post by Finsternis »

Tdarcos wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:15 pm Also, check the laws. Technically, since 2014, prostitution is illegal in Canada.
I don't expect you to actually read these, but since you are far too lazy to do any research, here ya go. I selected an article written in grade-school level language so you wouldn't have to puzzle out any complex legal issues.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybr ... 31637.html

- Max Tegmark

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Finsternis wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:39 pm
I don't expect you to actually read these, but since you are far too lazy to do any research, here ya go.
And you are far too annoying to be fucking bothered to research shit to carry on bullshit with you.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Finsternis

Post by Finsternis »

Jizaboz wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:17 am And you are far too annoying to be fucking bothered to research shit to carry on bullshit with you.
Ah, you are letting annoyance with a person get in the way of seeking the truth. Amateur.

- Max Tegmark

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Finsternis wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:32 pm
Sorry, Charlie. As usual, you are wrong yet again and I am right.
So, maybe actually do some research of your own before putting your foot in your mouth again. As always, you are far too sure of yourself and it causes you to not do your homework, simply believing you're correct.
I know I'm correct because I did do the research, and I even read your article reference which had nothing new. Advertising is banned, purchasing sex services is illegal, and living off the proceeds of their sex work (meaning makig a living at it) is illegal.

Since while the selling of sex in Canada is legal but the buying of it is not, then I'll stand by my original statement.

If it was legal to operate a marijuana store and sell it, but it was still illegal to buy it, no one would say marijuana was legal. (I am ignoring it's technically illegal at the Federal level; Congress passed a law specifically prohibiting spending funds to prosecute marijuana sales in states where the sale was in compliance with state law.)
- J.R.R. Tolkien

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Jizaboz is Jolt Country MVP of 2020!
"Don't you DARE get me started on RetroArch!"

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Jizaboz wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:34 pmIn retaliation, there are females out here wearing 1 piece bathing suits that cover most of the torso but totally expose their ass.
Pics or it didn't happen.

(Yes, that's my first post in this BBS after a hiatus due to moving to a new apartment and related shennanigans.)

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Excellent! We were worried about you!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

I was about to create a Tracker to get the whole situation worked out.

I would also like to see pics.